Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Site Meltdown Guaranteed on Tuesday

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
City Away
Liverpool Away
United Home

All go on sale on Tuesday, so the Ticket site is bound to blow a fuse.

Why everything on the same day?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
If you have enough points for City and Liverpool then relax until things quieten down

el punal

If you have enough points for City and Liverpool then relax until things quieten down

Well I have (I hope!), but just to be on the safe side I'll make sure I'm ready for the 9.00 am Black Friday-esque ticket binge. Besides I've booked all my fares and accommodation already. By the way, for the City game, I managed to get a room for £29 at the Ibis Hotel in Pollard Street - quite a few rooms at that price up for grabs if anyone's interested. :drink:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Possibly the one thing the ticketing site does well is control peaks of demand via the Queue It thingummy.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
If, say about 20 years ago, someone said I'd be in the queue tomorrow for League tickets against (arguably) the three biggest sides in England on the same day, I might have laughed so hard I would have had Kenco coming out of my nostrils

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
By the way, for the City game, I managed to get a room for £29 at the Ibis Hotel in Pollard Street - quite a few rooms at that price up for grabs if anyone's interested. :drink:

I stayed there after Everton. It's ok. But hot tip: if you cross the road out the front doors, towards the coffee shop, about 50 metres down the main road there's a very well-stocked offie and a gelato place with about 500 flavours that stays open late :)

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Well I have (I hope!), but just to be on the safe side I'll make sure I'm ready for the 9.00 am Black Friday-esque ticket binge. Besides I've booked all my fares and accommodation already. By the way, for the City game, I managed to get a room for £29 at the Ibis Hotel in Pollard Street - quite a few rooms at that price up for grabs if anyone's interested. :drink:

I did mention this hotel before. Walking distance from station and ground.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If, say about 20 years ago, someone said I'd be in the queue tomorrow for League tickets against (arguably) the three biggest sides in England on the same day, I might have laughed so hard I would have had Kenco coming out of my nostrils

Pedant alert! Won’t those trying to get Man U tickets be different to the two aways, seeing as those buying for City and Liverpool must, by default, already have a Utd ticket?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here