Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man United home game moved to Friday 4th May

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Well that’s going to mean I need to change flights to get home on time. Thanks Sky.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
In the long term and not just fr us, but for other clubs too) isn't there a danger that this will reduce the sale of season tickets? I mean, for a lot of STHs, buying the ticket will be a major expense - and if they find an increasing number of matches they can't get too, will they not at some point decide the ticket's not worth the money? I know ticket sales are only a part of the revenue stream, but isn't there a tipping point somewhere?
Will Sky demand that spectators are all herded into specific parts of the ground which will have cameras pointed at them, to give the illusion of packed stadiums on TV?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A game which I can now go to, after thinking all season that I'd have to miss it.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
I must confess, I quite like Friday night games. A bit of edge under the lights and a decent (naughtily boozy) atmosphere.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
If only it could be moved to Thursday pm, I could go. That'd be great. C'mon Sky w*nk*rs do us a favour for a change!

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Bollocks Bollocks Bollocks... Would have been great to end season at Amex with Man U on Saturday 3pm. Shit for home fans and even more so for travelling Fans.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Means I can now go too, was going to have to give my ticket away. I love a Friday night game, leave work early, few tinnies on the train down from London, few more in town, few more at the Amex. Good times. Getting home is a **** but that's a problem for later on.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I must confess, I quite like Friday night games. A bit of edge under the lights and a decent (naughtily boozy) atmosphere.

Our last end of season home game on a Friday night was , i think, in 2013 for the visit of Yeovil.
Jesse Lingard scored. For us. His team went on to finish 6th.
The other team went down.

Gulp.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Really frustrating to end this way. Will now struggle to attend both Spurs and this due to work/family commitments. Rubbish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
£50 a ticket too, that is so expensive.

All this Cat A, Cat B-C what a load of horse s*it. Just an excuse to charge more.

West Brom - Man Utd. Approximately the same number of bums on seats. Same number of stewards, food, beer, other staff every almost identical. So what the f*ck does the extra £15 per non season ticket holder pay for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here