Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Another shooting in the US

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If more of them had been armed (etc etc). If you don't like wealth, don't go to America (etc etc).

I'm glad I live here.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
From the report. Americans are unreal...

YouTube is one of the companies that introduced new policies after the Parkland shooting. In late March, it quietly debuted restrictions on some gun-related video content, Bloomberg News reported, including prohibiting videos promoting the sale of bump stocks or instructing users how to manufacture firearms or high-capacity magazines

The National Shooting Sports Foundation, which represents gun manufacturers, called YouTube’s new policy “worrisome” in a statement to Bloomberg News in late March.

YouTube has also come under scrutiny for the way its platforms have been used after mass shootings to spread conspiracy theories that mass shootings are hoaxes perpetrated to advance gun control, and that grieving survivors and family members of shooting victims who appear in the media are “crisis actors”.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The museum and aquarium we went into today had a no guns policy, things are improving.

The history museum had a large history of Mexico, thought they hated them.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Sounds like a domestic workplace incident (with guns).

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
From the report. Americans are unreal...

YouTube is one of the companies that introduced new policies after the Parkland shooting. In late March, it quietly debuted restrictions on some gun-related video content, Bloomberg News reported, including prohibiting videos promoting the sale of bump stocks or instructing users how to manufacture firearms or high-capacity magazines

The National Shooting Sports Foundation, which represents gun manufacturers, called YouTube’s new policy “worrisome” in a statement to Bloomberg News in late March.

YouTube has also come under scrutiny for the way its platforms have been used after mass shootings to spread conspiracy theories that mass shootings are hoaxes perpetrated to advance gun control, and that grieving survivors and family members of shooting victims who appear in the media are “crisis actors”.

Ah, pure conjecture on my part but a possible motive for the shooter then.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Gun person injured 4 then killed themself

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
The museum and aquarium we went into today had a no guns policy, things are improving.

The history museum had a large history of Mexico, thought they hated them.

No gun policy, in a museum, unreal isn't it? Why is there a need to take a gun to an aquarium? Shoot the fish in a barrel? I know it's because they can and "its their right" but bloody hell.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Just had a look at the shooter's website, assuming it is the same person. I ain't no psychiatrist but boy she seemed to have issues.

Yet again, in the US, someone attempts to settle a grudge with a gun. People seem to have a completely skewed sense of the damage they inflict.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've only ever met one decent American and he left America because they're ****ing mental.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here