Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hatem Ben Arfa

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just read that he wants to leave PSG and have 1 more go at The Premier. Could he be a consideration as AM next season. I thought that CH had him at Newcastle but checking it out they werent at Newcastle together. He is 31 years old so not an old man but very experienced.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
No, hugely disruptive player, would want loads of dosh, can be good but has had long periods of being shite, getting on a bit. In fact typical Bensgrandad suggestion.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No, hugely disruptive player, would want loads of dosh, can be good but has had long periods of being shite, getting on a bit. In fact typical Bensgrandad suggestion.

Begging the question:-

Why bother?

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Just read that he wants to leave PSG and have 1 more go at The Premier. Could he be a consideration as AM next season. I thought that CH had him at Newcastle but checking it out they werent at Newcastle together. He is 31 years old so not an old man but very experienced.

Is he your grandson?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Oh I don't know. I'm sure @wrongdirection is out and about checking out old folks homes on your behalf. :D
Funny you should say that..
d02233922f3414f1347bbf004a66fc58.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Anyone called Arthur who can't even spell his own name is a no no for me. I'm out.

el punal

Still a great talent, but will demand a lot of money and I think will be disruptive in the locker room

Locker room? Try dressing room or changing room, this is still England not the US of A and we play football, not soccer, and we still get our kit (not uniform!) on and off in the . . er . . changing room. :drink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here