Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Noddy twats

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Seems okay. Could be an NSC thread in reverse.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Where does the hatred for the 'Seeweed' from some of that lot come from? Portsmouth I get, Saints as well, but not Bournemouth.

I never realised the feelings were mutual – I've always been pretty indifferent towards them, to be honest :shrug:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
One fella seems quite grounded but is there is a theme of hope overcoming rational thinking there. We were always rational about Croydon this season, as in as much as while we have enjoyed their struggles we begrudgingly thought, and still think, they will stay up.

Plucky Bournemouth in their tiny stadium, the only top flight south coast club? Dream on for another year.

el punal

Couple of comments about how it's a "mess down there", said from their lofty position a mere three points above us.

Yes, my thoughts as well. Cue the "careful what you wish for" comment, because if they're not careful (and the same applies to all teams not certain of safety) everything could turn to rat shit.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Couple of comments about how it's a "mess down there", said from their lofty position a mere three points above us.

Yes, my thoughts as well. Cue the "careful what you wish for" comment, because if they're not careful (and the same applies to all teams not certain of safety) everything could turn to rat shit.

And they've played an extra game !

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Where does the hatred for the 'Seeweed' from some of that lot come from? Portsmouth I get, Saints as well, but not Bournemouth.

I never realised the feelings were mutual – I've always been pretty indifferent towards them, to be honest :shrug:

Quite sad really that they call Southampton the scummers, which is Pompey name for saints and they call us Seaweed, which is the Pompey name for us. Smacks of a tinpot team desperate for a rival when actually no gives two cr@p5 about them

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Tiny club, cheated to get there. Not even worth a notch on our radar.
Seaweed :lol: NSC lurkers :wanker:

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
I don't really give a shite what they say but I want us, Bournemouth and Saints in the prem next season. Got to keep the south coast represented.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I think Huddersfield will find something, still respect the manager,....

Quelle suprise.... Supporter of club with #1 ranked smug git manager with a face you want to slap respects #2 ranked smug git manager with a face you want to slap

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can’t be long before Smug gets lured to a bigger club, then they will probably be in big trouble. Got to admire what he has done for Bournemouth, punching way above their weight for three seasons now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here