Stephens
Pröpper
Izquierdo

Groß

Ulloa

Subs : Krul, Bruno, Goldson, Kayal, March, Murray, Baldock

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
Brighton can't handle teams that press quickly so I am not really expecting much from this game..... We just have to hope that Huddersfield play safe to try and get an away point.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I don't understand what some have against Gaetan. His stats for defending are good and given he was up against Mahrez, he didn't get round him too often. Bong in for me!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Concerned for this one. Wagner seems to know how to play against us, and 2 of our worst performances of the last couple of seasons were against them.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
???

Ryan

Schelotto
Dunk
Duffy
Suttner

Locadia
Stephens
Pröpper
Izquierdo

Groß

Ulloa

Subs : Krul, Bruno, Goldson, Kayal, March, Murray, Baldock

Murray will start ahead of Ulloa and, disappointingly, he'll stick with Bong unless he's injured! Also, don't see the point of Baldock on the bench. Not good enough for PL so might as well have knockaert on the bench. If you need someone to play behind Murray then you could move either Izquierdo or Loccadia to that position.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Concerned for this one. Wagner seems to know how to play against us, and 2 of our worst performances of the last couple of seasons were against them.
These were away though

Hudds are rubbish away. Would be very disappointed not to win this.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Murray will start ahead of Ulloa and, disappointingly, he'll stick with Bong unless he's injured! Also, don't see the point of Baldock on the bench. Not good enough for PL so might as well have knockaert on the bench. If you need someone to play behind Murray then you could move either Izquierdo or Loccadia to that position.

Knockaert is suspended, so Baldock's bench rivals are Hemed and Skalak.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I don't understand what some have against Gaetan. His stats for defending are good and given he was up against Mahrez, he didn't get round him too often. Bong in for me!

Can't cross and was at fault for the first goal, ie giving Iborra a free header! Not the first time either!!!

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
Stephens wont be fit. Drop Kayal and go 4-4-2.

Ryan

Schelotto
Dunk
Duffy
Bong

March
Gross
Propper
Izquierdo

Locadia
Murray

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
same 4-3-3 again to start

Ryan

Schelletto
Duffy
Dunk
Bong

Propper
Gross
Kayal

Locadia
Murray
Izquierdo

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
I think izquierdo is the biggest issue, hes as selfish as knocky but without the stroopy !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here