Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert , ban over , should he figure on saturday poll

Should Knocky come back into the matchday squad

• Total voters

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Personally it's a yes from me , i would imagine he has had a bit of a roasting and hopefully a bit of help mentally since the incident which he picked up his straight red , i bloody love the bloke and my yes vote was just about a yes , thinking he will hopefully knuckle down and show us again just how good he can be , does he deserve another chance ? over to you .

I mean when he actually finishes his ban of course . :facepalm:

Last edited:

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Think he has one more game??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Personally it's a yes from me , i would imagine he has had a bit of a roasting and hopefully a bit of help mentally since the incident which he picked up his straight red , i bloody love the bloke and my yes vote was just about a yes , thinking he will hopefully knuckle down and show us again just how good he can be , does he deserve another chance ? over to you .

Great thread, but thought he had a 3 game ban and is not eligible until the Palace game

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Might confuse Wagner if he warms up every so often!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I do my best to keep the pedants happy , and this corker must be a absolute dream for you , keep em coming :O

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't know what's dumber - this thread or Knocky for missing matches against his old club and 6-pointer vs Hudds.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here