Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pritchard reception on Saturday?

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Is this all dead and buried now or will AP still be taunted over his last minute M25 diversion to Norwich a couple of years back?

The 5-0 thrashing, together with the stick he got was one of the most enjoyable and satisfying games of the Amex era.

Time to move on I think, but will be interesting to see what sort of reception he gets...

www.theargus.co.uk/sport/16132832.F..._Huddersfield_back_on_goal_trail_at_the_Amex/

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Is this all dead and buried now or will AP still be taunted over his last minute M25 diversion to Norwich a couple of years back?

The 5-0 thrashing, together with the stick he got was one of the most enjoyable and satisfying games of the Amex era.

Time to move on I think, but will be interesting to see what sort of reception he gets...

www.theargus.co.uk/sport/16132832.F..._Huddersfield_back_on_goal_trail_at_the_Amex/

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Paid us back a bit up there though, helping Stockdale score a brace of own goals and helping stop us win the title (only good bit was chanting 'Alex Pritchard is a wanker' all the way through his on-pitch MOTM interview). I can't make the game but I'd be booing him incessantly.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Probably boo him, but after he has scored the inevitable hat trick past us I'l probably stop

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I'm ready

tenor.gif

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I quite like him. Good player and, for all the "banter", he didn't celebrate the goals or go OTT when really he could have done.

I think the fact we were so jilted says more about us than it does of him.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not going to speak to anyone all week. I need to save my voice for the BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOing I'm going to be dispensing on Saturday.

Also hoping Mrs Pritchard loses her shit outside the ground again, as she did after the 5-0.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yes, boo him. I'm sure that It'll do no more than result in a man of the match performance.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Paid us back a bit up there though, helping Stockdale score a brace of own goals and helping stop us win the title (only good bit was chanting 'Alex Pritchard is a wanker' all the way through his on-pitch MOTM interview). I can't make the game but I'd be booing him incessantly.

I think he came across ok during that interview and seemed to be taking the chanting in good spirits ...the fun was when we thrashed Norwich 5/0 ...Saturday i’ll Be more interested in doing likewise

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here