Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What is the most trouble you got in at school?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I went to my Biology lesson at school, and there were only 3 of us in the room. Everyone else was late. The Biology teacher asked us where the 27 other people were. I said I had no idea.

Turns out they had all been barricaded in the gym, which was the previous lesson, by some bright spark who took a couple of hockey sticks from the lost property bin and jammed them through the double exit door handles.

They still haven’t caught up with me. That was 1975.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I went to my Biology lesson at school, and there were only 3 of us in the room. Everyone else was late. The Biology teacher asked us where the 27 other people were. I said I had no idea.

Turns out they had all been barricaded in the gym, which was the previous lesson, by some bright spark who took a couple of hockey sticks from the lost property bin and jammed them through the double exit door handles.

They still haven’t caught up with me. That was 1975.
transdiffusion_2_sausage.jpg

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Got "the slipper"(6 whacks on the bum with a plimsoll) after pretending I was going to step on a mate's bare feet with my rugby boot studs. Harsh but fair. As this was in 1967 I got another good hiding from my Dad when I told him what had happened ! Also harsh, but just what you expected then.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Fell out a tree up deeside , completely knocked out , mates carried me back into class dazed , unfortunately the next class was maths with frankie Ingham , i don't remember it but apparently i was slumped at my desk he thought i was a kip so lobbed a blackboard rubber at me , this got no response so he grabbed me by the scruff of my neck to which i replied with a left hook that missed by a country mile , when i did regain consciousness i had been handed a 1 month review suspension , cheers Frank :lolol: ( btw i actually thought he was ok in his own way , ) can you imagine the fallout these days if that happened .

exKT17

Nov 27, 2016
Argyll & Bute
My indiscretions were low-class, but my younger son had great form at secondary school...

- One teacher was in the habit of taking their shoes off in class - he managed (somehow) to superglue them to the floor...

- He organised, with co-conspirators, a Sumo wrestling club - he and his peers would recruit first years and set them against each other in a 'doyo' made of jumpers etc. It became quite a matter of pride amongst the youngsters to be chosen....

- In his (regular) detentions the teachers would make him write essays on random subjects - which would then get printed in the school magazine.

- On the day of his 'graduation' he hung a white bedsheet out of an upper window, showing a beautifully painted school crest (an owl) with of course a massive priapism and the latin motto replaced with something suitably rude. A photo of this display made the pages of 'The Sun'.

(He's just qualified as a doctor BTW)

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
In terms of punishment I had a hard back book slammed on the top my head by my teacher at my last year of Primary School in the late 1980s for talking during reading - he'd be out of a job for that now - and it hurt.

Did far worse at Secondary School and 6th Form College and got away with it though. :whistle:

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
A couple of harsh detentions...at Patcham Fawcett

John Davis gave me a detention for spelling Right as Rite (a trumped up religious indiscretion charge). Genius really. I am now a grammar pedant who would imprison the Would of and Should of's of this world.

Alan Matthews gave me a detention for getting less than 15% in a Physics test (I was crap at Sciences generally). I put this down to resentment that I was already playing adult cricket with and against him at the age of 13!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
One lunchtime at primary school, I passed our open classroom door and clocked our teacher putting a maHOOSive bag of sweets in her desk drawer. I went out to the playground and got my best mate Ollie, told him about the sweets, and back inside we sneaked. I swear we only meant to have a couple, but one thing led to another and we ended up rifling through the whole bag, probably only leaving a couple of chocolate mice in the corner. Felt a bit sicky, but hey, free sweets !

After lunch, we all sit down in class, and the teacher said something like "now children, as you've all been very good, I have a special treat for you this afternoon". Uh-ohhh. Nervous glances between me and my partner in crime. She reaches for the sweets, and pulls out an almost empty bag. Her initial puzzlement was only matched by the rest of the class, except for us two of course. "Who did this ?" comes the inevitable question. Then she asks again "WHO did this ?". I'm sitting there keeping schtum, probably looking out the window, but Ollie cracks and starts crying. "Me miss. Me and David". Snivelling little GIT dropped me right in it.

We had to stand in front of the whole class and say sorry. I'm sure there was further punishment after that, but I can't remember. Maybe I've blocked it out.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Never really got in trouble at school...

...which is to say, never got caught.

A few teachers commented that I was always caught "witnessing" someone else get in trouble and most realised it was because I had either just finished or not yet started whatever dodgy activity was about to take place... I was just never caught actually doing it!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I was hated by some teachers at Newman just because of my surname. My older brother was an absolute thug, just wanted to fight anyone, anywhere. So I got tarred. Didn't really do anything wrong but got the blame for a lot of stuff.

BUT...at Brighton Tech, one Maths lecturer punched me in the face in class. He was explaining something to me at his desk at the front and my classmates were making me laugh. Must have seemed like I was laughing in his face and Wallop!!

I deserved it and did not take it any further. This was 1978 and that was the way it was back then.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Expelled from Worthing Sixth Form College for being a naughty boy.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Suspended for a few days for delivering a punch on someone who'd attacked me from behind a few days before.

Apart from that, just one detention in my entire schooling, for forgetting French homework.

I was the least of the school's problems, they had a lot of deal with.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Suspended from Coldean Junior School for calling Mrs Sopwith (a really nice teacher) a slut. I didn’t know what it meant :(

Also suffered a severe bollocking for decking a kid that had nicked my football.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
So, is the OP a "Bozza-bot" to promote posting, or is this a Facebook-style accumulation of personal info via quizzes?

Nine posts, nine threads started, all irrelevant questions with no follow-up?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Many detentions and a caning at Patcham Fawcett. Most of the detentions were for dissent, I was (and probably still am) an argumentative sod. One of them was for a pre-arranged round of applause after Noddy Hodder (the headmaster) had delivered some twaddle in assembly. Another was for tucking in to a can of Watneys Light Ale with my packed lunch. Several for not wearing the right uniform.
The cane was for bunking off; funnily enough, the thought of getting it was much worse than the actual experience so once you'd had in, you didn't really fear it again.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
At primary school the Headmistress spent a large part of the weekend covering the school wendy house in brick effect wallpaper.

I spent a large part of the following Monday removing it. :lolol:

Punishment of the physical variety ensued. punish:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here