Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Blank Screen on Saturday

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Heard someone say that perhaps it is time to upgrade the screens with new larger ones.

Agree or disagree.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Heard someone say that perhaps it is time to upgrade the screens with new larger ones.

Agree or disagree.

At the time they went in they were the highest resolution at any football ground in the UK, so not going to be updated or upgraded at this point. As for size, they are the biggest the design of the stadium can accommodate.

I’m sure the faulty one will be fixed before Saturday.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I knew there would be thread about this. When I first saw it on Saturday I thought "That'll be three pages"

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It was working at 2.30 when I got to my seat in the north stand.
It probably just needed rebooting, but not enough time to do it?

el punal

Agree or disagree.

Goodness me! All the club have to do is get someone on the top of the screen, tell him to give it a bang with his fist and hey presto! - result! It used to work in the old days. By the way, the club should make sure they've got a couple of old metal coat hangers handy, that would sort out any reception problems if they arise. :shrug:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
And the one that was working didn’t show Murray’s first half miss.

#tearupseasonticket

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I'd forgotten about this until I saw this thread. I turned around a number of times to see replays and check Leicester players nos on Saturday.

But now I am OUTRAGED. Bloom, Barber and Hughton OUT

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Always considered the big screens to be something of a luxury, but it was amazing how much I missed it on Saturday. The one in the south is too far away from where I sit to be of much use.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Hopefully they bought it from John Lewis with it's extended three year warranty.

Sent from my BTV-DL09 using Tapatalk

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Always considered the big screens to be something of a luxury, but it was amazing how much I missed it on Saturday. The one in the south is too far away from where I sit to be of much use.

There was nothing like them at Old Trafford......

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here