Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our Cup final against Huddersfield?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Win and we're in a very, very strong position to stay up, lose and we're right back in the mix?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Win and we're in a very, very strong position to stay up, lose and we're right back in the mix?

Hadn't thought of it like that before - I'll need to have a good think about it.

I'll get back to you........................................

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
The only teams below us that look like getting any points are Palarse and WHU. Can't see many points for Stains with their run in. We could stay on 34 points and stay up, couple of draws may even do it. Lose and we're ****ed is not even on my radar.

D

Deleted member 2719

I've come over all hot and sweaty now.

Hughton goes for the draw and it backfires.:eek::eek:

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Genuinely think we have more chance of picking up a win away at Burnley & Palace than at home to Huddersfield. For some reason Wagner has us completely sussed.

I think we'll lose, this place will go into meltdown, but we will still stay up.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Genuinely think we have more chance of picking up a win away at Burnley & Palace than at home to Huddersfield. For some reason Wagner has us completely sussed.

I think we'll lose, this place will go into meltdown, but we will still stay up.

This. Not expecting to get much off our 'bogey team'.

Fancy a trip down memory lane with a win at Anfield?

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018

Depends on other results.Right? West Brom are down.Stoke probably.Southampton have a tough run in also.
We have Hudderfield,Palace and Burnley where we could get points.Then we are playing the top 4 at times
when maybe they might have little to play for.I'm not overly worried.

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
I have us finishing in 14th with 38 points in the relegation results predictor, that assumes we draw against Huddlesfield...

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Win and I would put my left dangler on staying up. A draw wouldn't be the end of the world as we would have another point and it's another game down whilst keeping Huddersfield at arms length. Lose and I suspect we will have to get an away win against either Palace or Burnley (not confident in either of those games)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Why put more pressure on the team? Treat it like any other game. I'm confident we will win but would be less confident if the game was hyped out of all proportion and the players were shi**ing it.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
It will be of considerable help if we learn how to score goals again, particularly as we've also forgotten how to keep clean sheets.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here