Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] This is the best Brighton team ever......

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Has to be a quality right back

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
We need a top quality central midfielder to truly give Propper & Stephens some competition. Love Kayal, but he's not quite in their class.

At the moment, the team picks its self if everyone is fit except left back and right winger, these are the positions we need quality first teamers for !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm mystified why the first 5 replies weren't:-

STRIKER.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It almost definitely is. Take the nostalgia specs off. The premier league is better now than the top division was between '79 and '83.

Do you really think so?

I'm not sure it is. There is more money but that Liverpool team were excellent as were Forest. They were playing on far worst pitches and a much tougher environment. I'm certain some of the molly-coddled players of today would not have lasted very long (but of course, they would have eventually adapted).

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Just the one striker then, Mr Barber will be pleased.

I was referring to shoe in first on the team sheet players !

IMO, at the moment, the positions up for grabs are right wing and left back.

I agree we need compition in all areas, but if everyone is fit, a top quality left back and a top quality winger who can play on the right, is what we need.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Assuming the current group of players stay, then only needs a couple of tweaks over the Summer for the club to progress. And when was the last time we had the luxury of saying THAT?

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
There is no dought IMO , this is the best squad of players, i have ever seen in over 50 years, notwithstanding some great players and times over that period.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here