Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Arsenal were absolute toilet Stoke managed to surpass the shitness

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Fixtures

Stoke : Spurs (H), West Ham (A), Burnley (H), Liverpool (A), Palace (H), Swansea (A)
Southampton : Arsenal (A), Chelsea (H), Leicester (A) , Bournemouth (A), Everton (A), Man City (H)
Hudds: Albion (A), Watford (H), Everton (H), Man City (A), Arsenal (H) + 1 tbc

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If Hudds beat us, we're level on points (better GD for us) and they then have the easier run in. It's quite an important game on Saturday.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I am not so interested in betting that I would wish to open an account - does anyone know if the same odds are available on the High Street ( Yes I know it is Easter Sunday ) ?

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Fixtures

Stoke : Spurs (H), West Ham (A), Burnley (H), Liverpool (A), Palace (H), Swansea (A)
Southampton : Arsenal (A), Chelsea (H), Leicester (A) , Bournemouth (A), Everton (A), Man City (H)
Hudds: Albion (A), Watford (H), Everton (H), Man City (A), Arsenal (H) + 1 tbc

Can’t see Saints picking up many points in that run and Stoke look like WBA in disguise today

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Whilst we may be happy to see an Arse victory, let's hope this encourages them on to a run of form as they have yet to play Southampton (H), Newcastle (A), West Ham (H) and Hudds (A). UP THE ARSE !!

Having watched the Arse for the last few weeks, if we're relying on them to help keep us up we are fecked! Not only did they struggle against Stoke, until the penalty they didn't look like scoring. Their fans have abandoned them and the ones that do go to game are on their backs for virtually the whole game(s). I'm pretty shit with predictions but playing like they are, all of the strugglers are capable of beating them-they have much more to play for whereas The Arse look disinterested and very poor.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Much happier to be our position than WBA Stoke Saints or Huddersfield right now any three from that four look doomed to me

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey whoever on here recommended Redbox needs an NSC medal.

Watching this game, on the big telly, via NBC in almost perfect HD quality.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Arsenal did us a good turn but watching Chelsea and Spurs now and cant believe that Chelsea are winning due to a goal keeping error by Lloris. Wonder how long before Kane is brought on.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The only Brighton fan to look derisory at the half and half scarfs...

...'How dare they ruin that scarf with the word Albion'.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I did like the chant at the end, sung by what sounded like a stadium full of Spurs fans:
'Laa, la la, la la la laaaa, you're shiiit'

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Chelsea season has finished today

Only the 1st April, but the top 4 is sorted IMO. Must be the earliest in the history of 4 English CL spots being available.

IMG_2518.PNG

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here