A Everton
H Man City
A Swansea (Date TBC)
Now 28, expected 32

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
As ever in these type of fixtures, draw please. Both teams drop 2 points.

However, I am becoming less concerned with those below us now. Win today and next Saturday, and I think we will be gracing The Premier League next season anyway.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
As ever in these type of fixtures, draw please. Both teams drop 2 points.

However, I am becoming less concerned with those below us now. Win today and next Saturday, and I think we will be gracing The Premier League next season anyway.

You make that sound so easy???

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Southampton’s fixtures are horrid although an already safe Swansea last game is pretty decent.
Be funny if the Smuggsters helped put them down on their own patch.

*edit* just seen Swansea not last game but TBC so could be even worse for them if Swansea are still battling for points!

Last edited:

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
You make that sound so easy???

Considering the only three teams to beat us at home this season are City, Chelsea and Liverpool, I see no reason why we can't. Admittedly though, Leicester have only lost 6 of 15 away games this season so going to be a hard game today I think.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's now got to stage where I want the bottom 3 to lose every game.

Southampton loss please.

As an aside, our target is currently 18 points needed to MATHEMATICALLY avoid relegation.

:albion2:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh goody, another poll.

As always, when two teams below us play one another, the only result that makes sense is a draw because this maximises the total number of points lost. I am glad to see that all but one 'voter' has grasped this.

See you all again next time for the groundhog day poll. (And they say we shouldn't rerun the Brexit vote.....). :shootself:lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Oh goody, another poll.

As always, when two teams below us play one another, the only result that makes sense is a draw because this maximises the total number of points lost. I am glad to see that all but one 'voter' has grasped this.

See you all again next time for the groundhog day poll. (And they say we shouldn't rerun the Brexit vote.....). :shootself:lolol:

Do you think I should start another one for the Newcastle Huddersfield match?

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Draw today for them, please. Purely as I want those beneath us in the table to drop points until we are mathematically safe.

Out of two though, would prefer West Ham to go down, horrible owners at what is quickly becoming an equally horrible club.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Draw today for them, please. Purely as I want those beneath us in the table to drop points until we are mathematically safe.

Out of two though, would prefer West Ham to go down, horrible owners at what is quickly becoming an equally horrible club.

Agree with this. As soon as the squatters in the tax-payer funded Olympic Stadium are shunted down to the Championship, the happier I'll be - even if that means Palarse staying up for another season!.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Trickier than it first seems deciding this.
If we presume the worst possible end of season for us we need three teams cast adrift. A point each would represent enough of a rate of return for both to overtake us.
This would lead to the assumption that West Ham winning is best as saints would remain further back. But then you would think that a Southampton win would lead West ham into a definitely terminal meltdown and reduce remaining relegation places to 1.
So "don't care" is the correct answer. All possible results are good for us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here