Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Lead role in am-dram production of Equus

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Participant in Spencer Tunick photoshoot

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Poll coming up not limited to one option. To qualify as nudity total nakedness isn't a requirement, merely the exposure or disrobing of your nether regions in a public place.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I did a streak in front of the Taxi queue in East Street, Brighton in March 1973.
I was out celebrating my 21st birthday, and was dared to do it by some mates.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Fairlight Beach, Bristol Spa Gardens, walking out of a cold Hove sea onto a busy beach not realising the Velcro fly on my swim shorts was wide open....

Being hung like a dwarf baby field mouse in mid-winter, I wouldn't recommend any of the above.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There's no category for public baths/spa. If you go to one of these in mainland Europe, you nearly always have to be naked.
I'm sure there'll be plenty of nudist beach visitors - this is Brighton, it's almost mandatory.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Brief visit to a naturist beach in Croatia, and another somewhere else I can’t remember. Both a long time ago.

When I lived in Jersey our very regular pissups would often involve a ‘knobs out’ photo in a restaurant/bar for some reason. Always instigated by the same bloke. Bit weird thinking about it but funny at the time.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Another for Bristol Spa. It's a slightly weird feeling having sex while loads of people watch !

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Backpacking in Oz, Byron Bay after too many goonboxes of wine, a bunch of us thought it would be a great idea to go skinnydipping in the sea as the Hostel pool was closed for the night. Don't remember much but must have got caught in a rip tide, but got lucky. Disappeared for about half an hour, my mates were shitting themselves about having to ring my parents and tell them I had drowned when I came strolling down the beach. Stupid things you do when you're young and drunk. not recommended !!

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
Been naked in onsen ( communal hot spring baths ) in Japan .
And there was the time when me and an ex girlfriend found ourselves in a secluded part of the New Forest , one sultry Summer afternoon..........

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Recall one summer's day. A picnic at Amberley with my girlfriend, rug and wine. The hamper was full to bursting. Alongside the footpath next to the rowboats.....I had no idea she was that hungry.

Emptied the hamper anyhow.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
I smashed the granny out of a former girlfriend up on the Sussex Downs. That's all.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I ticked all four of the top four picks. Considerable amounts of flagrante al fresco :lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

Nudist beach in France, where a local who was fully clothed peered through the sand dune grass for about 10 minutes until I asked him to leave with a Paddington hard stare.

Around Cranleigh on a stag night in the 80's.

Running around woods at night chasing my girlfriend who was naked also with the moonlight shining bright, whilst damaging your feet on pine cones like Lego blocks.

A girl got a stumping on a cricket square one night, the only time i really had any interest in cricket.

I am sure there are more.

Yoda

English & European
Skinny dip followed by sex on the beach with an amazingly gorgeous German bird I met at my hotel when on holiday in Kos one year.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Plenty of outside sexy time in my younger days. I have had sex in front of people also in a non dogging more orgy group sex kind of way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here