Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 88
  1. #41
    #14/15 - 18/19 Goldstone1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    East Anglia
    Posts
    11,039


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've only become of the very useful word in the last year. It's suddenly in fashion.

    A bit like 'redapted' which was mentioned alot in the parliamentary expenses scandal.
    Did you meant to type “redacted”?
    2A. K2-18b

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #42
      Members Weststander's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Withdean area
      Posts
      28,932


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Goldstone1976 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Did you meant to type “redacted”?
      Yes, sorry.

      I've now edited my post.
    • #43
      Its All Too Beautiful Brighton Mod's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2012
      Location
      Where the Horse crossed the Bridge
      Posts
      2,623


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by midnight_rendezvous View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I assume you were equally as outraged when Sajid Javid resorted to slurring hundreds of Jewish Labour Party members as neo-Nazis just days after the whole anti-Semitism furore or when the Tories revenge outed a gay person against their will, and then May issued a statement of confidence in the perpetrator.
      No, its not a points scoring exercise, its about Corbyns short comings which are now being laid bare, he does not have the qualities to be a leader, as has been ably demonstrated by his inability to respond publicly this week. Perhaps you should address my post and not introduce other elements that deflect from the contemporary issues of Corbyns failure and then our conversation can continue.
    • #44
      Its All Too Beautiful Brighton Mod's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2012
      Location
      Where the Horse crossed the Bridge
      Posts
      2,623


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by lawros left foot View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Don’t vote for him then. (Although, I very much doubt you would have done, even if he had been appearing on mainstream media,)
      I don't need anyones advice on who to vote for and for your information and to be crystal clear, unlike Corbyn, I believe that all politicians are lying, cheating, self serving scum bags. Your suppositions on who I would vote for are again off target and based on what?
    • #45
      Glory hunting since 1969 lawros left foot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Worthing
      Posts
      9,211


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brighton Mod View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I don't need anyones advice on who to vote for and for your information and to be crystal clear, unlike Corbyn, I believe that all politicians are lying, cheating, self serving scum bags. Your suppositions on who I would vote for are again off target and based on what?
      Well, your opening post on this thread, or your numerous anti Corbyn posts on other threads. We get it , you don’t like the man.
      You be glad you be Sussex born!
    • #46
      Members midnight_rendezvous's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      The Black Country
      Posts
      2,801


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brighton Mod View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      No, its not a points scoring exercise, its about Corbyns short comings which are now being laid bare, he does not have the qualities to be a leader, as has been ably demonstrated by his inability to respond publicly this week. Perhaps you should address my post and not introduce other elements that deflect from the contemporary issues of Corbyns failure and then our conversation can continue.
      I am merely trying to ascertain whether you genuinely care about about anti-semitism and the moral integrity of politicians and the parties they represent or whether you just want to have a moan about Corbyn. If it is the former, it would be fair to assume my previous comments re The Tories would also cause you outrage. If not, you are a massive hypocrite.

      And I have addressed your post, by point out you were wrong re Corbyn responding to anti-semitsm (unlike May and comments made by Jarvid) and Russia.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

      "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"
    • #47
      Members Weststander's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Withdean area
      Posts
      28,932


      3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brighton Mod View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      No, its not a points scoring exercise, its about Corbyns short comings which are now being laid bare, he does not have the qualities to be a leader, as has been ably demonstrated by his inability to respond publicly this week. Perhaps you should address my post and not introduce other elements that deflect from the contemporary issues of Corbyns failure and then our conversation can continue.
      I don't think it's about his lack of leadership.

      Instead, I believe he cannot master the impossible balancing act of:
      1. Pretending he's a reformed just left of centre, moderate, to get into 10 Downing Street; and
      2. Staying loyal to true lifelong hard left political views & mates of the last 45 years (anti all of: Capitalism, NATO, USA, Israel, EU and pro all of: Iran, Hamas, Assad, anti-west Russia).

      This illegal anti semitism and racism puts him on the spot. He hasn't got the balls to expel these evil mates.
    • #48
      Its All Too Beautiful Brighton Mod's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2012
      Location
      Where the Horse crossed the Bridge
      Posts
      2,623


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by lawros left foot View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Well, your opening post on this thread, or your numerous anti Corbyn posts on other threads. We get it , you don’t like the man.
      Of course, took you long enough, ffs. At least I have Labour Peer and former donor Alan Sugar in the same camp as me, or perhaps he's a closet Tory
    • #49
      Its All Too Beautiful Brighton Mod's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2012
      Location
      Where the Horse crossed the Bridge
      Posts
      2,623


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by midnight_rendezvous View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I am merely trying to ascertain whether you genuinely care about about anti-semitism and the moral integrity of politicians and the parties they represent or whether you just want to have a moan about Corbyn. If it is the former, it would be fair to assume my previous comments re The Tories would also cause you outrage. If not, you are a massive hypocrite.

      And I have addressed your post, by point out you were wrong re Corbyn responding to anti-semitsm (unlike May and comments made by Jarvid) and Russia.
      Re your last paragraph, he's still to convincingly explain his position to 40 of his own MPs and now Lord Sugar, so i'm not alone in my thoughts, I find myself agreeing with labour MPs. Regarding MPs I have clearly made my point in trusting none of them, especially those on the right in the Tory Party.
      The big question you have failed to ask is my status in all of this, who have you promulgated an arguement on anti semitisim with. As for Corbyn, he is clearly out of his depth at the moment, frightened to face the press because of the seriousness of the matter or he is still not across the issue in hand. His absence can only be described as weakness and now its transferring to his shadow cabinet with the only spokesman on the matter appearing to be McDonnell.

      So to be crystal clear:

      Anti semitism is an anathema to me and has no place in modern Britain
      No MPs should be trusted they are all mostly self serving, lying, cheating low lifes
      Corbyn is a weak leader with some very strange policies
      I don't like Corbyn as I regard him as a wolf in sheeps clothing

      I trust this is clear enough for you
    • #50
      Members midnight_rendezvous's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      The Black Country
      Posts
      2,801


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brighton Mod View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Re your last paragraph, he's still to convincingly explain his position to 40 of his own MPs and now Lord Sugar, so i'm not alone in my thoughts, I find myself agreeing with labour MPs. Regarding MPs I have clearly made my point in trusting none of them, especially those on the right in the Tory Party.
      The big question you have failed to ask is my status in all of this, who have you promulgated an arguement on anti semitisim with. As for Corbyn, he is clearly out of his depth at the moment, frightened to face the press because of the seriousness of the matter or he is still not across the issue in hand. His absence can only be described as weakness and now its transferring to his shadow cabinet with the only spokesman on the matter appearing to be McDonnell.

      So to be crystal clear:

      Anti semitism is an anathema to me and has no place in modern Britain
      No MPs should be trusted they are all mostly self serving, lying, cheating low lifes
      Corbyn is a weak leader with some very strange policies
      I don't like Corbyn as I regard him as a wolf in sheeps clothing

      I trust this is clear enough for you
      Corbyn has made statements in regards to both your previous concerns. If you’re waiting for a song and dance routine in front of TV cameras, you may be waiting for a very long time.

      You claim that JC isn’t fit to lead, yet I fail to see a single thread started by yourself (or others) regarding the half a dozen bigotry and bullying scandals within the Tory ranks this last fortnight that May has ignored or been implicit in. If you (or the media) were in any way balanced, the Tory bigotry and bullying would have got an absolute storm of publicity but instead they've been buried underneath a landslide of anti-Semitism smears against Jeremy Corbyn, the Labour Party, and the left in general.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

      "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •