Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Maundy Thursday

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Like Easter’s version of Christmas Eve, what are you doing to prepare yourselves for the big festivities?

Great to see HRH The Queens generosity showing no bounds by giving money to pensioners earlier, something we should all do.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Like Easter’s version of Christmas Eve, what are you doing to prepare yourselves for the big festivities?

Great to see HRH The Queens generosity showing no bounds by giving money to pensioners earlier, something we should all do.

I'll probably get crucified for this but I'm not really going to celebrate Good Friday. I may have second thoughts if this thread gets resurrected on Monday, though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
My mother received her token from the Queen yesterday and very proud of it she was. A life of giving her time and what little money she has for others was rewarded by this simple gesture and not a banker in sight at Windsor. God bless the Queen and my Mum.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

She ain’t given me nuthin ****in royals up their arses

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here