Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] If you could be AVOID the front row at any gig in history, which would it be?

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Any gig at a comedy club. Just makes you a sitting duck.

Not at the improv night at the Comedy Store, Leicester Sq. on a Wednesday evening - If you ever want a top night out - then I'd heartily
recommend.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Any live comedian.

This, never again.

Chuffed when I got front row Frankie Boyle tickets, regretted ever since. Took my new girlfriend ( now wife) and was dug out throughout the show on how I was punching above my weight. :censored:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not at the improv night at the Comedy Store, Leicester Sq. on a Wednesday evening - If you ever want a top night out - then I'd heartily
recommend.

You've not really read OP's opening question really, have you? Y'know, the bit about being in the front row?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Manchester Palace 1977 Hawkwind Spirit of the Age Tour had a half time break while the Manchester Hell Angels Chapter took on the Security.

Thankfully I was with the rest of the spotty 16 year olds that had made the journey from Cheshire up in the Circle.

Seem to remember there was a certain whiff about them - Originals?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
15 February 1992 in Paris - the 5 Nations gig between France and England. Leonard, Moore and Probyn destroyed the french front row both psychologically and technically. Leading to an array of head butts, eye gouging and kicks. Two french front rowers received red cards. A front row to avoid.

IMG_2509.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here