Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Missing The Championship...?

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Sky Football Channel 403 now and tomorrow.

Championship Season Reviews for each of past 4 seasons.

Just watched Bobby scoring Play Off winner in 2014...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
2014/15

First mention is 2-1 v Bolton in September.

Who scored on his Albion home debut?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Sky Football Channel 403 now and tomorrow.

Championship Season Reviews for each of past 4 seasons.

it depends on what you mean by this thread. I thoroughly enjoyed the Championship -the football by and large was good and of course we won many matches. But it would be immoral to actually want us to go back there (of course it could happen, if we don't get some points from the next 2 games) as we would then be expecting TB to lose say 20 million a year simply for our enjoyment.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nope, although I did think I would and was quite interested at the start of the season and kept a close eye for a month or so. Hardly give it more than a glance now. I seem to totally immerse myself in whatever division Brighton are in :shrug:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Missing The Championship...?
giphy.gif

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

That goal won me £100. I was sat watching it at home, and Derby were all over QPR who were also down to 10 men, and it just hit me that "this has 1-0 QPR all over it" I looked at the in-play odds for 1-0 QPR with about 12 or 13 minutes to go and it was around 12/1. I waited and waited until it hit 20/1 on about 85 minutes, slapped a fiver on 1-0 QPR, and Bobby did the rest :bowdown: :thumbsup:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
That goal won me £100. I was sat watching it at home, and Derby were all over QPR who were also down to 10 men, and it just hit me that "this has 1-0 QPR all over it" I looked at the in-play odds for 1-0 QPR with about 12 or 13 minutes to go and it was around 12/1. I waited and waited until it hit 20/1 on about 85 minutes, slapped a fiver on 1-0 QPR, and Bobby did the rest :bowdown: :thumbsup:

Awaiting Ernest...

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
That goal won me £100. I was sat watching it at home, and Derby were all over QPR who were also down to 10 men, and it just hit me that "this has 1-0 QPR all over it" I looked at the in-play odds for 1-0 QPR with about 12 or 13 minutes to go and it was around 12/1. I waited and waited until it hit 20/1 on about 85 minutes, slapped a fiver on 1-0 QPR, and Bobby did the rest :bowdown: [emoji106]
Good work.

Answering Hastings - the point of thread was that I stumbled across these Championship Season Reviews being on telly and realised just how little thought I have given to most of the clubs and personnel involved since we got promoted...

I suppose I think there is a negative in just how quickly and completely I have moved on and forgotten all the hard times and the good but I don't wish for a second to be back down there

Bring on Mahrez and Vardy... :)

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Get more respect in the EPL. We used to get offended when we only got 10 seconds of highlights, now we complain when our players don't get selected for their National Teams.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
It has been a new and enjoyable experience. Whether people will be saying the same thing in 5 years, when we are hoping to reach maybe 7th but know the ultimate goal is to avoid the bottom 3 is another matter.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I was missing us in 2nd division, early doors of this season.

But now, not a jot. This may change in 3 or 4 years time though...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here