Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley tickets

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Anybody else getting an error on the payment page, tried two different browsers

Yes, it took about 5 goes to get the transaction through. I was just about to give up and query with my credit card company, but it seems it's the usual ticket site not PL ready is back

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Yes, it took about 5 goes to get the transaction through. I was just about to give up and query with my credit card company, but it seems it's the usual ticket site not PL ready is back

Yes error message has clear now and gone through

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Anyone that got in early, were Blocks 1 - 6 available to buy first thing as showing as none available.
Just wondering if they have sold out or being held back?
Go with my young son so prefer blocks at the front.

el punal

Anyone that got in early, were Blocks 1 - 6 available to buy first thing as showing as none available.

Held back I reckon. Got in quite quickly this morning, apart from the payment error shambles, and got a ticket for Block 19 Row EE. Having checked the Burnley seating plan it is right at the back of the stand towards the goal. The assumption is that seats will be sold from the back going towards the front of the stand.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

No they weren't available first thing so I suspect they are being held back for the moment.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Same thing here. 3rd time lucky for me. I’ve received my email from the club confirming the tickets but as yet no email from World Pay confirming what I’ve spent. Is that the same for everyone or have you received both the usual emails?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Same thing here. 3rd time lucky for me. I’ve received my email from the club confirming the tickets but as yet no email from World Pay confirming what I’ve spent. Is that the same for everyone or have you received both the usual emails?

i got both the usual emails

Bod

Dec 8, 2015

It took multiple attempts but I did get both e-mails

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
4 purchased. Now I have to break the news to my other half that I will be late for her sisters 40th birthday party. Wish me well.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Looking at all of the unavailable blocks I'm assuming they haven't been put on sale yet, as opposed to being sold out. Anyone any idea how many left of the entire allocation at this point?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
5 purchased, I'm suprised this hasnt sold better.

It will either be the biggest game of the season to date or a a complete ****ing Party. Either way its one you will want to be at surely!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
5 purchased, I'm suprised this hasnt sold better.

It will either be the biggest game of the season to date or a a complete ****ing Party. Either way its one you will want to be at surely!

I guess 5 north west aways (Everton, United, Burnley, City and Liverpool in space of 2 months (plus Stoke not long ago)), with virtually same journey each time, and fact we have played Burnley in relatively recent memory, means this one was always going to be less appealing to the masses.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I guess 5 north west aways (Everton, United, Burnley, City and Liverpool in space of 2 months (plus Stoke not long ago)), with virtually same journey each time, and fact we have played Burnley in relatively recent memory, means this one was always going to be less appealing to the masses.

Fair point.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here