Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Aliens and the beginning of time

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
'We’re out in the boondocks. And our star, the sun, is only one of 400 billion other stars in the Milky Way galaxy,' she said the conference crowd according to USA Today.
'And our Milky Way galaxy is only one of about 200 billion other galaxies in the observable universe,' she added’
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aims-Earth-discover-alien-life-year-2100.html

The numbers are mindblowing.Questions have to be asked and discussed.

Are there Aliens out there?
How did all this begin?
Who will we play on Saturday.

Be brave and tell away.

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
NSC may educate on such diverse subjects as food, music, American TV shows and the qualities of a good Left Back.

The answers to Universal mysteries, not so much.

I disagree.There are many learned friends here who have tackled many diverse subjects such as who's the fittest female presenter on TV.
I need to know how did everything begin and I need to know now ! (or tomorrow tea time would be fine)

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Of course aliens exist. You think about how many worlds out there that could support life then it's logical to assume they exist. I also believe we have been visited by aliens over the centuries however as to why there is still no definitive answer then I don't know.

boik

Of course aliens exist. You think about how many worlds out there that could support life then it's logical to assume they exist. I also believe we have been visited by aliens over the centuries however as to why there is still no definitive answer then I don't know.

Have you done the maths as to how far they would have to have travelled and how long ago they would have to have set out. And why would they have set our for our region of nothingness, as that long ago there wouldn't have been any life here.

Statistically there is a possibility there might be life somewhere. That's about all you can say.

I disagree.There are many learned friends here who have tackled many diverse subjects such as who's the fittest female presenter on TV.
I need to know how did everything begin and I need to know now ! (or tomorrow tea time would be fine)

Many races believe that the creation of the Universe involved some sort of God, though the Jatravartid people of Viltvodle VI believe that the entire Universe was in fact sneezed out of the nose of a being known as the Great Green Arkleseizure. The Jatravartids live in perpetual fear of the time they call "the Coming of the Great White Handkerchief"

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Dr-Who-Daleks-TV-Birkett-Cartoons-Punch-Magazine-1981-08-05-235.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
aliens? yes.
how it began? from the remains of a dead giant.
playing Leicester i hope.

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
Have you done the maths as to how far they would have to have travelled and how long ago they would have to have set out. And why would they have set our for our region of nothingness, as that long ago there wouldn't have been any life here.

Statistically there is a possibility there might be life somewhere. That's about all you can say.

That's the thing.It's one thing for there to be Aliens and another for them to be in reachable distance of earth.
If the Universe contains billions upon billions of planets most of which are billions of miles away from us then it
would take an incredible coincidence for one of those to both contain life and be close to us.
That planet that may be billions of years old like ours would have to contain intelligent life at the same time as us.
What are the chances of that happening at the same time and them being advanced enough to build space machines
capable of reaching earth.Also how would they even know there is life on Earth.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
How do you explain sites like Puma punku, tiwanako, the nazca lines and so many other sites?

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
How do you explain sites like Puma punku, tiwanako, the nazca lines and so many other sites?

So maybe we were visited way back and since then whoever visited us,their civilization is now extinct.

It's all in the timing and location.Yes maybe there was life on a planet a 'mere' 10 million miles from us but maybe
they had advanced life thousands of years ago but not anymore.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here