Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Coming form Canada, Help with Leister

Jesseharper087

Mar 26, 2018
Me and my wife are visiting from Canada and would really love to watch the match this Saturday! Is there any advise or help anyone would be able to give us in getting tickets ? We are willing to pay alittle more we just really want to attend, we haven’t been to a game since before promotion.

Any help would be so helpful
Jesse

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Me and my wife are visiting from Canada and would really love to watch the match this Saturday! Is there any advise or help anyone would be able to give us in getting tickets ? We are willing to pay alittle more we just really want to attend, we haven’t been to a game since before promotion.

Any help would be so helpful
Jesse

Hello Jesse

The club have just this morning released an additional, final block of 60 or so tickets in the East Stand. In theory you'll need a fan number to buy, but call the ticket office and explain - I'm sure they'll sort you out.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Hello Jesse

The club have just this morning released an additional, final block of 60 or so tickets in the East Stand. In theory you'll need a fan number to buy, but call the ticket office and explain - I'm sure they'll sort you out.

This. The number is 0844 327 1901

Let us know how you get on!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here