Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do you consider to be our Bogey team?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Back when we were in the bottom two leagues it always seemed Leyton Orient kept beating us. The data probably doesn't back this theory up though.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Massive at their place was a duck that took some serious breaking until a few years back.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Bristol City

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Not really one particular team, but any club who happened to be rock bottom of the league, would always seem to have a field day with us.

I know we’ve lost to West Brom this year, but in previous years the likes of Rotherham and Blackpool have always been hard obstacles. We just couldn’t put easy teams away sometimes. That’s just the Brighton way I think.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It seemed to be Brentford for a while

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
bloody Oldham though it's probably quite close in wins to losses i can't remember ever seeing us win away v oldham

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Not really one particular team, but any club who happened to be rock bottom of the league, would always seem to have a field day with us.

I know we’ve lost to West Brom this year, but in previous years the likes of Rotherham and Blackpool have always been hard obstacles. We just couldn’t put easy teams away sometimes. That’s just the Brighton way I think.

I think I've been to Rotherham four times and we won on two of those occasions.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
bloody Oldham though it's probably quite close in wins to losses i can't remember ever seeing us win away v oldham

Undefeated in the last six matches at Oldham. Winning three. Used to get regular beatings, on and off the field, before then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here