Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Scott Sinclair

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I think we'll be looking for a winger so could be a goer, plus we need more HGP's I think?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Already proven not to be good enough in this division. We do need a winger or two though...

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'd be very interested in trying to poach a few from the relegation zone who may also be HGP's
West Brom - Oliver Burke
Crystal Palace - Wilfred Zaha
Huddersfield - Tom Ince

Although Stoke & Southampton have some useful HGP's in other positions to help the quota

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd be very interested in trying to poach a few from the relegation zone who may also be HGP's
West Brom - Oliver Burke
Huddersfield - Tom Ince

Although Stoke & Southampton have some useful HGP's in other positions to help the quota
Dear god, I guess we should enjoy this season if that's what we've got to look forward too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
WTF is an HGP

It's the Human Genome Project, Tony is attempting to build a team of Pascal Gross' so needs to get players with the right genetic makeup in, so the club can create 11 clones.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
West Brom - Oliver Burke
Huddersfield - Tom Ince

Palace and Huddersfield are almost as close to us as they are to the relegation zone. I would wait and hope for a couple more wins before we start even considering talking about other teams as being relegation candidates that we could poach from.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
It's the Human Genome Project, Tony is attempting to build a team of Pascal Gross' so needs to get players with the right genetic makeup in, so the club can create 11 clones.

If you created and played 11 Pascal Gross would that not mean that your people on the park will be in a perpetual spin cycle. We would all be constantly dizzy and the world would wobble on its axis....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
If you created and played 11 Pascal Gross would that not mean that your people on the park will be in a perpetual spin cycle. We would all be constantly dizzy and the world would wobble on its axis....

also, too short for a 'keeper?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I do find it odd that a lot of people would have given their right bollock to sign Dembele at christmas, but Sinclair is a firm no, he never got going at Villa, but he did do well at Swansea, granted that was a fair few years ago, but I would give him a chance, 25 last season and 17 so far this season, he clearly still has something about him.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
WTF is an HGP

It's a 'Hello aGain" player. See: Sidwell, Murray, Ulloa, Hammond, E Bennett, Zamora, etc, etc. I hear [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] is a BIG fan of the system :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here