Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tony Bloom will do a Q&A session in Burnley before the away game.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The away fans' forum will be held at the function room in the Holiday Inn Express in Burnley a short journey from Turf Moor. It starts at 11am and will finish around 1pm, to allow ample time to get to the stadium for the 3pm kick-off.

Entry will be by ticket only, available free of charge to those fans on the club database, on a first-come, first-served basis from 27th March; with limited spaces, we expect the event to be very popular. Tickets will be available at seagullstickets.com from Tuesday at 9am.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2018/march/away-fans-forum/

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I hope we have 37-38+ points by then, otherwise it could be very nervy.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I will start preparing a question about the staples used in the programmes which are not up to standard. Also the milk pots for coffee at the Amex are too small and need to be 33% larger.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So they are allowing ample time to get from the Q&A to the game but finishing earlier than the vast majority of fans will be able to arrive in Burnley

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I will start preparing a question about the staples used in the programmes which are not up to standard. Also the milk pots for coffee at the Amex are too small and need to be 33% larger.

Brown sauce in the north stand?!

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013

I'm not a fan of stapled, I like the 'perfect bound' progs, so they can write the match details along the spine and I can file them away better! Can you put my feelings forward as part of your staple question please?

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
I'm not a fan of stapled, I like the 'perfect bound' progs, so they can write the match details along the spine and I can file them away better! Can you put my feelings forward as part of your staple question please?

Yes, can I ask you to extend it out to include the programme holder they sell in the club shop. It is good but needs to be bigger/deeper and a bit more flexible.

This could be the filibuster of the year....

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Will do, do you have a preference for what font you prefer too?

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
So they are allowing ample time to get from the Q&A to the game but finishing earlier than the vast majority of fans will be able to arrive in Burnley

It is ticket only. If you intend to get a ticket and go then you have made the choice to go up earlier or even go if you're staying up before the game. Perhaps TB should hold it on the concourse at half time so that everyone has a chance to go! It is a bonus to fans going to the game, TB has no obligation to do this and how many other owners offer the opportunity to be open to questions?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"Are you still The Man?"

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It is ticket only. If you intend to get a ticket and go then you have made the choice to go up earlier or even go if you're staying up before the game. Perhaps TB should hold it on the concourse at half time so that everyone has a chance to go! It is a bonus to fans going to the game, TB has no obligation to do this and how many other owners offer the opportunity to be open to questions?

I'm not criticising the fact that he is doing it and agree that he is a unique club owner. It just that its open to such a small number of fans. None of the people going by coach will get there until 1pm, going by train you will have to catch a train about 5am to get there for 11.30-12.00, we are leaving at 7.30 and don't arrive in Burnley until about 13.45. So its just down to those who drive up (or stay the night before as you say) and there can't be that many who will be able to get to Burnley for 11am.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm not criticising the fact that he is doing it and agree that he is a unique club owner. It just that its open to such a small number of fans. None of the people going by coach will get there until 1pm, going by train you will have to catch a train about 5am to get there for 11.30-12.00, we are leaving at 7.30 and don't arrive in Burnley until about 13.45. So its just down to those who drive up (or stay the night before as you say) and there can't be that many who will be able to get to Burnley for 11am.

Not every regular Brighton away fan travels from Brighton.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Perhaps he could be asked whether we can get Pizza in WSU like in the NS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here