Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Sandwiches,Bread Rolls and your personal fillings.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Maybe it is a thread covered before,but just how do fellow NSC users enjoy their 'sarnies' very rare that we ever buy any as we make our own to our taste,like crispy bacon (Aldi) and Stilton or good old Beef and Mustard with a touch of Salt both on brown bread. :thumbsup:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Baguette always

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Maybe it is a thread covered before,but just how do fellow NSC users enjoy their 'sarnies' very rare that we ever buy any as we make our own to our taste,like crispy bacon (Aldi) and Stilton or good old Beef and Mustard with a touch of Salt both on brown bread. :thumbsup:
You are Father Chris and I claim my £5.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Thank god the International Break is almost over. I thought I had just boarded a Ryanair flight and they were gonna charge me a tenner just for saying what I liked on a sandwich.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Peanut butter with either pineapple or blackcurrant jam. But please don't tell Cambridge Analytica.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I'm going to Pisa and Florence next week and looking forward to tucking into the local speciality Tripe sandwiches.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Cold sandwich is a photo finish between salami and finely sliced pickled gherkin or Cheshire cheese and nice crunchy pickled onions, all in crusty white bloomer bread.

Hot has to be the same bread but bacon, soft egg and sausage with HP Sauce. And a mug of tea, obviously.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I'm going to Pisa and Florence next week and looking forward to tucking into the local speciality Tripe sandwiches.

You may also want to try the maggot infested cheese that stinks like rotting flesh.
By the way, if you haven't been before Florence and Tuscany is wonderful, Pisa apart from the tower is a bit of a waste of time, better off spending more of your time in Florence or other places in Tuscany, like Lucca or Siena.
Went there for a week years ago based in Viareggio, great holiday.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Bacon with brown sauce on white sliced bread.
Old school. Thats how I remember it as a kid, thats how I still enjoy it. Not bothered about fancy breads or condiments for some new taste 'sensation' :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here