Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] More media spotlight on Pascal...

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Anyone else get the feeling the secret is out?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/mar/24/ten-underrated-premier-league-players[/B]

Pascal Gross (Brighton)
If someone were to sell you a car, a top-of-the-range model that would usually go for £25,000-plus, but they ask for only £3,000, you would gleefully skip away with the vehicular bargain of the year. That is essentially what Brighton did when they bought Pascal Gross from Ingolstadt last summer: while most other clubs were breezily splashing flamboyant fees on players without a second thought, the Seagulls were charged £3m for Gross, the player who had created the most chances in the Bundesliga in the last two seasons. He has been a prolific creator in England too, so do not be surprised if it is Brighton fielding telephone number-length bids next summer.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
'He has been a prolific creator in England too, so do not be surprised if it is Brighton fielding telephone number-length bids next summer'

£3,000,000 is telephone number length. £100,000,000 could include the STD code.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I should imagine the highlight of his career, to date, is his prominence in my current fantasy cycling team:-

Gross Is The Word.

Sadly Eduard Michael Grosu & Felix Grossschartner are yet to live up to Pascal's high standards.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
'He has been a prolific creator in England too, so do not be surprised if it is Brighton fielding telephone number-length bids next summer'

£3,000,000 is telephone number length. £100,000,000 could include the STD code.

Cell phone numbers? Mine is **,***,***,***

That's more than ten billion. I'd probably take that.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I find it hard to take the description 'underrated' seriously when the list includes Willian, a Brazil international who has been Chelsea's best player for most of the season, and Luke Shaw, once the most expensive teenager in world football.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here