Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nice piece about chrissy boy

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Compare that with the sort of bilge spouted by the likes of Pardew....

theboybilly

I can't help thinking it will take a very, very poor run of form for the majority of Albion fans to get on Chris' back (I know there are many not happy even when we are winning) I also think Tony Bloom would be very reluctant to have to let Chris go. Let's hope that day is a long way off

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I just hope us fans go in to every season as level headed as this one, if we stay up, next season will be just as hard for us to do it again, and that will be for every season we are in the premier league. I really hope we do not turn in to a bunch of entitled @rseholes, expecting us to be beating any team etc. Of course we hope that some seasons we will finish higher then others, but the odds say at some point we will be back in the championship. If we as fans get unrealistic expectations, then it will only turn out bad.

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
Just to be clear - are we still under the radar ? plucky little brighton and all that !!

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
I just hope us fans go in to every season as level headed as this one, if we stay up, next season will be just as hard for us to do it again, and that will be for every season we are in the premier league. I really hope we do not turn in to a bunch of entitled @rseholes, expecting us to be beating any team etc. Of course we hope that some seasons we will finish higher then others, but the odds say at some point we will be back in the championship. If we as fans get unrealistic expectations, then it will only turn out bad.

We need the next level. .....Curbishly out...........

Oh Dear...........

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I can't help thinking it will take a very, very poor run of form for the majority of Albion fans to get on Chris' back (I know there are many not happy even when we are winning) I also think Tony Bloom would be very reluctant to have to let Chris go. Let's hope that day is a long way off

I think Tony would be very level-headed in dealing with managers. I don’t believe he’d get rid of Chris lightly.

But I think a few fans are quite fickle, and the second we look like we’re getting relegated, I think a few people would forget the work Chris has done.

I guess we’ll see when/if the time comes.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here