Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Passports?? No thread that I can see, time for a poll

Which camp are you in?

• Should be blue, printed in England, outrageous, Magna Carta, did she die in vain???

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • F**cks not given

Votes: 100 74.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Couldn't care less what colour it is, or where it is produced.

The main thing is it's usefulness when travelling abroad

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
No fecks given, many chortles had. Worth buying a copy of the Daily Hate just to see the reaction. :lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
BRITISH PASSPORT MUST BE MADE IN BRITAIN OR WE WILL RIOT

have I done this right?

Can I just watch you riot ? Getting involved does sound rather tiresome and it's been a hard week.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Third option needed for those who are just upset or embarrassed by a change in colour of a passport .. specifically [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] plus a few others need to have their understandable trauma acknowledged.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
The irony of this is exquisite - "we must leave the EU so that as a great trading nation we can compete across the globe without the shackles of the EU holding us back." to "It's outrageous that companies from other countries are allowed to compete with British stalwarts."

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Third option needed for those who are just upset or embarrassed by a change in colour of a passport .. specifically [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] plus a few others need to have their understandable trauma acknowledged.

Im not embarrassed about the colour of the passport. Its a travel document. Im embarrassed for all the wankers like you in the Daily Mail. You can TRY and make the blue passport bollocks at remainers thing. If it helps you get through your day, spin it, however, in the real world.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
As long possession of one allows free movement within Europe, who seriously gives a damn?

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
As ridiculous a news story as virtually anything to do with Trump or what coloured knickers Meghan will wear at the Royal Wedding. Oh, hang on.....

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Passports?? No thread that I can see, time for a poll?

Well?

What, and have the losers grizzling on here for years and years about their entitlement being stolen away, and the injustice of being defeated by fat, old, racist, thick blue-ists who they'll claim didn't understand the question anyway?

No thanks............................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here