Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] People You'd Rather See As Leader of the Tory Party/HMG

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Someone better looking like The Elephant Man.
At least he was not ugly on the inside unlike the grotesque May.
The fact that she is also a weak and hopeless liar does not help her either.
Vile peice of crap.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I am happy with Teresa May to lead the new Tories to a one nation state were capitalism is not a dirty word and were corporate companies have a morale responsibility and not under Corbyn who wants to punish success and is for the many and not for everyone.
Also somomne who believes in our values of freedom and free speech.
You need profit to produce Tax to pay for the NHS education police firemen and the military.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I am happy with Teresa May to lead the new Tories to a one nation state were capitalism is not a dirty word and were corporate companies have a morale responsibility and not under Corbyn who wants to punish success and is for the many and not for everyone.
You need profit to produce Tax to pay for the NHS education police firemen and the military.

... :laugh:

The last bit especially made me chuckle

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

... :laugh:

The last bit especially made me chuckle

Chuckle!
I nearly gagged. :lolol:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Unless you are on a massive wind up, are you totally blind to what is going on out there.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
As this country will soon be going down the sewer ( it's in the gutter already so not far to go) due to Brexit and all the half wits who voted leave, I would love to see Boris Johnson, Rees Mogg or Farage lead this country, just for the pure fun of it.
We might as well all give up, sit back and watch the farce reveal itself.

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
I'm no Tory, and after the end of Thatcher I hoped and prayed we'd never have another woman Prime Minister as long as I lived. However, becoming PM with the job of seeing Brexit through is as near to being a poison chalice as any job has ever been for a PM - fantastically difficult, with backsliders and backstabbers left, right and centre trying to sabotage the process. And tbh, in that context, Theresa May - and I'm certainly not saying she's great - is probably doing just as well as anybody else could in the circumstances.
Once we're safely and irrevocably out, though, I won't hesitate to vote her (or whoever else might be leading the Tories by then) out.
Well that's a bit sexist to say the least! Of course every male PM has done an outstanding job - really I think not. Showing a clear misogynistic streak there GT49er!

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Can't help thinking Ruth Davidson will soon enter the equation.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here