Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fridays international matches bets and stuff .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Having a few quid on today's Internationals and with Duffy @ 28s and Propper @ 18s a nice little scorecast double is on the cards perhaps , will be interesting to see Propper play tonight and how much more he seems to get forward for holland , or is it simply a myth and he plays exactly the same way for us as he does for holland , either way i can see him slotting home tonight , it could get Lionel .

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I look for long odds on 'both score' - Scotland v Costa Rica I'm doing at 13/10 as part of a 5 match acca.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've stuck a couple of quid on Propper for first goal tonight @16/1. Its the only thing that'll make the game even vaguely interesting.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Propper @ 6-1 anytime for me and Japan 5-0 @ 40-1 just about to start , maybe have a little flutter on Duffy later if Japan do the business.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Propper first goal and Propper 1-0 for me.

Might have a look at Duffy now.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A crunching tackle on Vardy by Propper - followed by a 2-week injury lay-off for the Leicester man - is my main hope for tonight.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Norway v Australia can be watched on Bet365 if you have an account.

Maty just made a decent stop. 0-0 after 20

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
1-1. Maty with no chance. he is going to be a busy boy in Russia if the Oz defence plays like this, they are wide open.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here