Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Will you #DeleteFacebook?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
love the irony of #DeleteFacebook in a stand against data mining.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Data mining and targeted advertising. Who’d of thought? In answer to your question, no of course I won’t be deleting Facebook.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Eagerly awaiting Bozza's summons before the various committees for NSC's cynical manipulation of a Parish Council election in Hurstpierpoint.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I use it for the private message function, everything else I ignore. Won't be deleting it

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
No.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
No, but I ignored the silly quizzes which stated Only a Genius can get 10/10, or can we guess your IQ/level of education, which were the data farming apps.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I've just been on there supporting friends in Poland's "Black Friday" protest today against tightening abortion laws..........don't think the fascists are going to be targeting me for support.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Idiots will be idiots.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
No.

It’s 99% shite but a mixture of messenger, keeping in touch with the battle rap scene and organising events mean I keep it around.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Deleted it 18 months ago and felt happier since.
Running commentary on what people's kids are doing, photos of their dinner and cryptic 'attention seeking' status updates. Load of crap.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I reckon there's more data grabbing going on from here than facebook , i fancied a pizza last night whilst reading about that poor rhino and before i could refresh the page Bozza had stuck up a dominos ad .

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I'm very happy to give facebook & google my info.

Facebook gives me unlimited free storage of family photos - which having been burgled & lost hard drives is very important to me

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
It's a bit pointless deleting Facebook when your smartphone is collecting data about where you are, what you're doing blah blah........So no.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here