Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Kat Slater (Eastenders)

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Face like a dropped pie.
I wouldn't touch that with someone else's.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I do feel sorry for the cast of EastEnders, they must come in on Mondays and read the scripts and weep. The latest tosh is the alleged hard nut Aiden who walks around tapping his hat with his finger and saying " where's me money " ? he has threatened everyone in the square in at least three rotations without actually doing anything and it's quite pitiful. Even sadder is that it seems any actor that leaves EastEnders gets their braces caught in the door on the way out and inevitably has to come back in to the soap version of Groundhog Day eventually.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Last time I watched EastEnders Martine Mccutcheon was still fit.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Back in EastEnders at the end of the first episode tonight.

Jesse Wallace is a superb actress. Can't wait to see her walk through the Queen Vic doors and seeing everyone's faces after they thought she was dead. Every once a year a character comes back that makes you want to watch it.

And yes. I would.

I haven't watched east Enders for ages, but t last nights second episode was absolute comedy genius.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I saw her on a night out in Brighton once. We had a tube station theme so I was dressed as Barking with toy dogs strapped to my body. She was at the bar next to me, saw them and said one of the dogs reminded her of her dog. She then decided it was making her sad and started trying to rip the dogs off of me, before a friend dragged her away.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Anyone see Jean doing her sausage surprise again last night? Would love to know what the surprise is.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
A few years back, she booked her wedding and reception at the Lodge in Richmond Park. Big, big do at very expensive prices. At very short notice ( 2-3 days ) she pulled the plug on it after discovering that her hubbie to be had been unfaithful.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A few years back, she booked her wedding and reception at the Lodge in Richmond Park. Big, big do at very expensive prices. At very short notice ( 2-3 days ) she pulled the plug on it after discovering that her hubbie to be had been unfaithful.

Life imitating art ?

EE STILL have not explained how her and Alfie were left drowning in Ireland and next thing they are returning to the UK via a stint in Spain with ZERO mention of the drowning incident...maybe they couldnt be bothered since the Ireland thing was not directly related to EE - dont think they ever mentioned that program they were from Walford so not really playing same characters?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
That Hayley is a right skanky whore. How could Alfie knock her up? She looks and sounds like a crack head.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
That Hayley is a right skanky whore. How could Alfie knock her up? She looks and sounds like a crack head.

It’s a good point but what about the caf putting their prices up this week? £4.90 now for a coffee and a cake. :nono:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here