Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England Cricket - Can we play the Aussies again please (as they’re easier)....

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I've just switched on the telly and England are 35-9. Speechless.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
58ao. 20 overs, 2 bowlers. 5 ducks, Overton 33 n.o.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Well played :clap2:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's a shame the ground is practically empty and the was no one there to witness a great bowling display.

This match is yet another nail in the coffin of test cricket. It will be over inside 2 days.

larus

It's a shame the ground is practically empty and the was no one there to witness a great bowling display.

This match is yet another nail in the coffin of test cricket. It will be over inside 2 days.

There’s not really many places where Test cricket is still really popular. Even in India it’s driven by T20 now. Real shame as they are 2 totally different games (it’s like 5-a-side v normal football).

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
There should have been a run out in the first over, Malan dropped one at second slip and there's been an edge between the slips, so England creating chances.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Overton made batting look easy, can't believe he's a no.9.

Ravel's out always thought he would struggle against quality opposition.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Wow! Was considering staying up and watching last night. Rather glad I didn't bother now. Shocking card. Root, Stokes, Bairstow, Ali and Broad all failing to trouble the scorer. You'd've got some odds on that :lolol:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Reinforces the view that a lot of England players have the wrong mindset for Test cricket and think they are better than they really are. This debacle shows that we have to go back to basics and get rid of certain players that have been flattering to deceive for too long. NINE ENGLAND PLAYERS GOT 14 RUNS BETWEEN THEM!!!!! We have put up with these type of limp submissions and the excuses that follow for far too long.
p.s Can't be that difficult...Kane Williamson has currently got more than the whole England team put together. ( Stop Press....shock...horror....Broad takes wicket )

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Wow! Was considering staying up and watching last night. Rather glad I didn't bother now. Shocking card. Root, Stokes, Bairstow, Ali and Broad all failing to trouble the scorer. You'd've got some odds on that :lolol:

Well not on Broad and Ali.....they are serial " noughters "....and both lack any backbone for a fight.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sometimes I think I would be great to be able to say " Only Joking ... Can we start again as we didn't realise you lot were going to take this seriously? "

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Spotted a chap in an Albion shirt watching the cricket in the stands this morning...anyone else see him?
Did take a photo but it wont upload on here for some reason.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Managed to do it...anyone know him at all?

Attachments

• 20180322_064857 (640x480).jpg
    20180322_064857 (640x480).jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 255

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here