Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Uwe Hünemeier

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It was a shame for him that he got injured so soon after making a great impact. We had to get Goldson in to replace him and then we needed Duffy to replace Goldson, leaving us with 4 talented CB's who all deserve to be playing.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
If Uwe appears in the starting XI, I'm never concerned.

That says a lot for him in my opinion.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
His wife & family have never moved over from Germany. Speaks volumes for the man that he has settled & got on with things regardless. Model pro. Class act.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
It’s a big shame uwe and Connor have spent most of their Albion careers on the fringes. But you can’t argue with playing dunk and Duffy.
To think, Colin Hawkins wasn’t that long ago......

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It was a shame for him that he got injured so soon after making a great impact. We had to get Goldson in to replace him and then we needed Duffy to replace Goldson, leaving us with 4 talented CB's who all deserve to be playing.

So, so true. I really like and rate Uwe and Goldson, Both would walk into most championship teams and a few prem’a based on what I’ve seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Way back in the mists of time when Carra was salivating over Dunk and Duffy away at Bournemouth, I'm glad nobody told him they might not be the best centre half partnership at the club, his head would have exploded.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
5 years ago Uwe and Goldson would have arguably been one of the best CB pairings the club had ever had. The fact that those two find themselves as our reserve options speaks volumes of how the club has progressed over the last few years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here