Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Simon Jordan robbed of 100k watch at gunpoint today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In Croydon or Manhattan?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
He was going to chase after them............... but he didn't have the time.

Joking aside, I don't find the actual crime funny. Our capital city is really becoming a cesspit. Absolute scumbags.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Lighten up for feks sake... yes it was a terrible offence, fortunately no one was hurt, but it is still deeply ironic! A robber robbed...

Not sure you could call him a robber, not in terms of Palace anyway. He put in and lost millions of his own money while CPFC chairman.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Not sure you could call him a robber, not in terms of Palace anyway. He put in and lost millions of his own money while CPFC chairman.

Hmm, obviously hit him hard as he can only afford a £100,000 watch and drive a Maserati, remind me what did the creditors get per £?

And no it doesn't make him fair game but there is an irony to it all still...

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am old I know but I cannot think of any justification of wearing a watch valued at £100k other than to show off your wealth. A £60 Seiko tells the same time and I have had mine for about 20 years.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I am old I know but I cannot think of any justification of wearing a watch valued at £100k other than to show off your wealth. A £60 Seiko tells the same time and I have had mine for about 20 years.

What is the justification for owning a £60 watch, when you can buy one for £10 that will tell the time perfectly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here