Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] when did we win the Premier League

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Must be true as this was taken at the National Football Museum...photoshopped only to reduce the size ...

cup-1.jpg

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I have mentally filed the National Football Museum under "W" for waste of time.

Very few interesting exhibits apart from the terrible Michael Jackson statue from outside Craven Cottage. I found it particularly odd that they don't have many historic shirts or footballs or other memorabilia, and they leave out so many obvious things such as models of stadium development through the last 100 years, but they do have a case dedicated to football hooliganism containing loads of knives and knuckle-dusters.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I have mentally filed the National Football Museum under "W" for waste of time.

Very few interesting exhibits apart from the terrible Michael Jackson statue from outside Craven Cottage. I found it particularly odd that they don't have many historic shirts or footballs or other memorabilia, and they leave out so many obvious things such as models of stadium development through the last 100 years, but they do have a case dedicated to football hooliganism containing loads of knives and knuckle-dusters.

We got there 15 mins before it was closing so did not spend too long there but worth it for the first picture....

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
but they do have a case dedicated to football hooliganism containing loads of knives and knuckle-dusters.

Ah, so that's where Sussex police left them.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Next season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here