Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leicester v Chelsea

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not impressed with Leicester, I know they are playing Chelsea, as I type they equalise, but I am sure that we can get something against them. I didnt realise how much Mahrez play is similar to Knockaerts.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not impressed with Leicester, I know they are playing Chelsea, as I type they equalise, but I am sure that we can get something against them. I didnt realise how much Mahrez play is similar to Knockaerts.

They look capable of giving us big problems though

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
They look shit hot to me on the break though - I can see them knocking a few balls over the top of the double D’s for Vardy to chase!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
They look shit hot to me on the break though - I can see them knocking a few balls over the top of the double D’s for Vardy to chase!
One of the better away teams in the premier. Tougher than arsenal this one, draw won't be a disaster.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The OP was based on their play up to the point that they equalised but since then they have looked the better side. Could do with Vardy and or Mahrez getting a red card.although Albrighton has been good.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Hoping for a Leicester victory.
They have nothing to play for in the league and they might be less committed or risking injury against us with a semi final looming.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Don't normally praise other teams players but Willian is fooking quality

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Man U v Tottenham
Chelsea v Southampton.

Could be an all London Final

Sadly it will be United Chelsea, probably with a bus parked and a 1-0 bore fest (United to win).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here