Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leo Ulloa. Discuss.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Love the man - we all do - but can't understand why he wasn't taken off sooner last night. Save for a couple of nice chest passes he seemed woefully off the pace and out of sorts. Thoughts?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The OP should stop fishing.

He's caught lightening in a bottle already, it's not going to happen again.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Thought he did alright. Good for him to get game time which will make him better. Doubt Murray would have done any better.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Thought he played well although seem to tire. Love Murray but actually think Leo is more mobile and better at bringing people into play so was good to see him get some game time.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Excellent cover for Murray and he knows the club, it was a good move to get him in. I doubt he’ll be here next season though, as long as we stay up,we will be looking to recruit better. If we go down I imagine he may get a new contract.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I thought he done fine. Poor service he received .

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
And there was me thinking last night was my fault for not wearing my lucky pants. Now I know the real culprit!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I thought his hold up play was good but he tired after about 65 minutes which is not surprising as he’s lacking match fitness.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Thought he played well although seem to tire. Love Murray but actually think Leo is more mobile and better at bringing people into play so was good to see him get some game time.

Yes - this.

The competition has really spurred Murray on, so it has been a good loan for me.

If we sell Hemed I’d get him in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that he did what was expected of him other than put the ball in the net. I wouldn't say he was our worst player not by any stretch of the imagination and feel that he will serve us well from the bench for the rest of the season until signing permanently next season./

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here