Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Attention CYCLING GEEKS 28th March 2018

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Hi All

A free invite to meet a GB Gold Medallist and ride the Olympic Velo Park

If you are 12 years plus and free at 11.15am on the 28th March 2018, and have ridden at the Lee Valley Velo Park since 1st March 2017, then it would be great if you could help with a pursuit event being hosted by double gold medallist Steven Burke.

We are running a basic pursuit training session and need THREE further riders to make the session run effectively. All the other sessions on the day have been sold out.

This is free, save for the buffet if you want it. The session culminates in a Q and A with Steven.

PM me if you or anyone else you know might be interested.

I will respond by tonight.

Many thanks and UTA

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Thanks for offer. I don't have the accreditation required unfortunately but have put out a message to some fellow riders, one or two I think do. cheers. Would think [MENTION=23986]Glanders[/MENTION] may know of some interest

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Thanks for offer. I don't have the accreditation required unfortunately but have put out a message to some fellow riders, one or two I think do. cheers. Would think [MENTION=23986]Glanders[/MENTION] may know of some interest

I may have a solution for you. Can you pm me so we don't bore people ��.

Glanders

Mar 12, 2012
Thanks for the heads up, armchair. I can post something on my club (Lewes Wanderers) FB page if you want? We run regular trips to Lea Valley, so there's bound to be someone interested. Alternatively, there's the lot who organise track racing at Preston Park & I know a few there. PM me if you're still looking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here