Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] M40 Warwick...

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Haven't moved for about 40 mins, flashing lights careering past down hard shoulder... might be worth finding an alternative route if further back.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Cheers. Just told our coach driver. We're going to avoid

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
It's an alternative route.

That’s great, but what does it have to do with me?

I was earnestly commenting how nice it is when fellow Albion fans can actually help each other after a season in the top flight and a hard-fought cup semi final to one of the best teams in England.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

I was earnestly commenting how nice it is when fellow Albion fans can actually help each other after a season in the top flight and a hard-fought cup semi final to one of the best teams in England.

Christ! I don't think TB expected the Spanish frickin Inquisition!!!!

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
I think the worst driving conditions we encountered were actually on the M25... hope everyone gets home safe!

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Grim journey home.......M40 crash was only a 15 min or so delay but several spells of heavy snow, worst was probably between Heathrow and Cobham, but also nasty between Stoke and Brum in particular. Hope everyone made it back ok.

NigelL

Feb 23, 2012
Had to cut across country & head down the A1 to Cambridge ("We support a local team!" 🤣) very poor conditions all the way to Stamford. Got home at 3.30. Hope everyone else got back safely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Did you want to have the full argument, or were you thinking of taking a course?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here