Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kayal

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I thought he was really good tonight. Pleased he is back in form, and so much better than the Everton game

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Had a good game, lots of skill on the ball, a bite in the tackle and plenty of energy. He’s back and may well help us in our quest to stay up if there are any doubts about Stephens fitness.

Impresssed tonight

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I love Kayal, but he's not good enough and tonight surely showed that we're still short on the necessary quality to be able to get a result in games like this one. He spooned one hopelessly wide and otherwise made no real impact on the game. We need the defensive side of the game very competently, but that's easy when you're defending with 10 men the whole time, and your opposition are comfortable knowing they've won the game.

I'm very disappointed tonight, that was really tame and lifeless.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He’ll be back to his best with a run in the team. Tonight will have helped. Still third choice behind DS and DP, but getting closer to them.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
I love Kayal, but he's not good enough and tonight surely showed that we're still short on the necessary quality to be able to get a result in games like this one. He spooned one hopelessly wide and otherwise made no real impact on the game. We need the defensive side of the game very competently, but that's easy when you're defending with 10 men the whole time, and your opposition are comfortable knowing they've won the game.

You have got to be joking. Away to Manure... we did brill. Tame and lifeless.... bollox you miserable git

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Kayal was very good tonight, as were the whole team. Twice as many shots and shots on target. If Dunk's header had gone in it might have been a very different result. Well done the Albion.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Take and lifeless? I was impressed with how we played this evening ...so i’ll Totally disagree

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Loved Kayal's performance tonight , he was like the little terrier I remember him for , getting stuck in and chasing down everything

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
You have got to be joking. Away to Manure... we did brill. Tame and lifeless.... bollox you miserable git

Maybe our ambitions are different. I think we should have done much better tonight, and last week at Everton, and at West Brom (only team to lose to them in the last 28 league games), and at Huddersfield. We can be the newcomers acting bravely in defeat this season, that's fine. We can keep playing sub-standard players and keep being happy merely surviving if we want, but I think we're capable of better than that.

Maybe I'm being naive, or maybe some people on here need to grow a pair and want to see us having more of a go. Locadia, Gross and Pröpper were up to standard but there are question marks all over the pitch for me. Obviously, we're playing Man Utd away and that's one of the toughest games possible but they were there for the taking tonight. They've not played well at all, and they haven't had to.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος

You're having a laugh right?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

And I thought I was a miserable git at times. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here