Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs at home NOW 17th April - Kick Off 7.45pm

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Does this mean our last 4 league games could be Spurs, Man cIty, Man Utd and Liverpool?

4 points from our next 3 games and we can play the reserves.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
It will certainly put the 'our goal difference is worth an extra point' crowd back in their box. Could easily ship -12 in those four games without playing badly.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
At least our boys won't have the World Cup on their minds :wink:

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
I'd rather have points in the bag with tough games coming up then less points with easy games left.

However it's kind of a shame that these big games will have little importance for us as by the time we play
them as probably we only need 37 points to stay up and have a few 'easier' games to get them.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
It will certainly put the 'our goal difference is worth an extra point' crowd back in their box. Could easily ship -12 in those four games without playing badly.

We could just as easily pick up points from them too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
i really , really hope you (and me) dont come to regret those words , tempting fate is NEVER a good idea !

I didn't see anything tonight, and with the exception of Everton, for most of this calendar year, to make me think I was overreaching asking for 4 points.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I didn't see anything tonight, and with the exception of Everton, for most of this calendar year, to make me think I was overreaching asking for 4 points.

no doubt mate , im just a bit of a worrier , but you should see me gloat when i know brighton are safe , palace fan sits opposite me at work , hes a good bloke sadly :lolol:

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton
When is the Spurs game most likely to me rearranged for?

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Based on previous season's playing FPL, it is usually during game week 34 & 37 that team's play twice.

We are likely to play Man City after the Palace match (17th or 18th April) & then face Spurs inbetween the Man Utd & Liverpool games (8th or 9th May).

Possible last six fixtures would be
Palace
City (or Spurs)
Burnley
Spurs (or City)
Man Utd
Liverpool

Potentially, if we do face City that week, they could have mid week Champion's League matches either side of playing us should they beat Liverpool. Not that their reserves are bad, but every little helps.

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
no doubt mate , im just a bit of a worrier , but you should see me gloat when i know brighton are safe , palace fan sits opposite me at work , hes a good bloke sadly :lolol:

Oh, he’s the one, I always thought’good bloke, Palace fan’ was a myth.:laugh:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here