Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watching in Hurghada

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
I was in Hurghada in January, a fantastic place for a bit of winter sun and fun by the sea. You can see by the fact that a lot of people don't know where it is that is a bit of a hidden gem. Enjoy yourself

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
Thanks for the heads up Tropitel is now favourite for my stay,enjoy

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Anyone know how accessible/good the snorkelling is in Hurghada compared to Sharm? Worth a 4 or 5 day visit? A long weekend if you will. Probably not diving
Or anywhere else "commutable" from the UK with mostly snorkelling in mind

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Anyone know how accessible/good the snorkelling is in Hurghada compared to Sharm? Worth a 4 or 5 day visit? A long weekend if you will. Probably not diving
Or anywhere else "commutable" from the UK with mostly snorkelling in mind

The snorkelling in Hurghada is very good, the water is so clear and plenty of life as well.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
The snorkelling in Hurghada is very good, the water is so clear and plenty of life as well.
:thumbsup: Is it decent off the beach(es) or a boat? I'm well familiar with reefs elsewhere, any recommends for a flying visit welcome. A hotel with easy accessibility (possibly a dive school) and ok food is the thinking for 4-5 days

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
:thumbsup: Is it decent off the beach(es) or a boat? I'm well familiar with reefs elsewhere, any recommefsnds for a flying visit welcome. A hotel with easy accessibility (possibly a dive school) and ok food is the thinking for 4-5 days
reefs are amazing!! Use get my guide and book the dolphin house and paradise Island trips both around 20 quid,that's half price compared to poolside reps, enjoy I will be back there in march.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here