Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watching in Hurghada

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Any fellow Albionites holidaying in Hurghada and out in town to watch the game tomorrow ? Retro Bar looks a decent location, just hoping I won't be the only Seagull in a sea of Manure fans

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm sorry but who books a holiday the weekend we are playing Man City away which is now Man Utd in the cup.
Even worse, it's international break next weekend so you should have gone then. And don't say it was booked a year ago, international breaks are booked years ago.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I'm sorry but who books a holiday the weekend we are playing Man City away which is now Man Utd in the cup.
Even worse, it's international break next weekend so you should have gone then. And don't say it was booked a year ago, international breaks are booked years ago.

But not fixture lists or indeed our place at the top table.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpeg

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

Somebody who wants to go on holiday, and doesn't base their entire life around football?

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing

We went on holiday after the World Cup semi final in 1966. Was in a tent in Switzerland during the final and listening to some Germans on their radio in the next tent. I thought we had lost after the cheering and shouting going on next door. Turned out that was their late equaliser. Never heard a peep after that and we never knew the result until the next day

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
On my own then !! And I don't have enough loyalty points for Man City away so not a consideration

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
But not fixture lists or indeed our place at the top table.

Anyone wishing to book a holiday in the next few years, here are some dates.
2019 18-26 March. 2-10 Sept. 7-15 October. 11-19 Nov
2020 23-31 March. 31-8 Sept. 5-13 Oct. 9-17 Nov.
If you want to go even further ahead, Nov Dec 2022 is the World Cup.
With the WC this summer who knows how far the Aussies will go so don't book anything yet.

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
Planning a trip over there in early june,the scuba and snorkelling in the red sea is amazing.Snorkelling with wild dolphins was magnificent and something I will be doing again.Enjoy

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
About 30. Lovely

I hope you are planning to scuba dive over there. Be a total waste otherwise.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Planning a trip over there in early june,the scuba and snorkelling in the red sea is amazing.Snorkelling with wild dolphins was magnificent and something I will be doing again.Enjoy
Yeah we did some scuba and snorkelling with dolphins on Wednesday. We're literally a couple of metres away. Awesome. Hotel has a hefty to its own reef so great snorkelling on the doorstep. Will definitely be back. Just need to beat Manure tonight to make the perfect holiday !!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here