Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Help - don’t let my daughter go to school in a Liverpool shirt...

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Bit of a long shot but...

For Sport Relief my daughters school are asking pupils to dress as a sporting hero... my daughter is 4yrs old.

Her cousin has Liverpool kits that she could borrow, but I’m not keen! I’ve had a look at the online shop to see if I could get a footy shirt but can’t find anything. Has anyone got a girls pink replica top (she’s size 5-6 or 6/7) and I’ll happily pay for it and postage etc. It’s needed for 23rd of March so it would need to be posted ASAP.

If anyone has one they’d like to sell I’d be very grateful!

Anything to stop her going to school in a Liverpool Kit with Gerrard on the back!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Which sporting hero wears a pink Albion top?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

For Sport Relief my daughters school are asking pupils to dress as a sporting hero... my daughter is 4yrs old.

Her cousin has Liverpool kits that she could borrow, but I’m not keen! I’ve had a look at the online shop to see if I could get a footy shirt but can’t find anything. Has anyone got a girls pink replica top (she’s size 5-6 or 6/7) and I’ll happily pay for it and postage etc. It’s needed for 23rd of March so it would need to be posted ASAP.

Anything to stop her going to school in a Liverpool Kit with Gerrard on the back!

Your her parent....just tell her ....NO

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

I think you are ill :moo:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
She is 4. Deal with it and put your foot down otherwise it's all down hill from now on.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i dont understand, why does she not already have a Brighton top?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

I really wouldn't allow it to worry you. It really doesn't matter.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I know it's not exactly the same, but be different :shrug:

https://backheel.co.uk
(Somebody already posted this on another thread)

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
She’s got a little pink Brighton hoodie but it’s far too small now... next time I’m down visiting I’ll take her to the shop and get her kitted out!

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
You should praise her for her good sense....... at least it didn’t have Carra on the back :/

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not quite understanding the issue here. Its not like putting her in a Liverpool shirt is the ONLY option, is it ?

Glue on some sideburns, give her a jiffy bag, an inhaler, tape a needle to her arm and PRESTO - she's Bradley Wiggins. Sorted.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here