Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If Stoke lose to Man City

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I think we will only need 4 more points.

38 will keep us up, finishing 4th from bottom

Obviously hope we finish much higher but having looked at all the fixtures left, I do think 38 with the best goal difference will just be enough.

I know this has been done to death but just saying .

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
37 would be enough imo. Taking into account our goal difference teams would have to win 4 more games than us with 7 games games remaining.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
37 would be enough imo. Taking into account our goal difference teams would have to win 4 more games than us with 7 games games remaining.

Our GD could look pretty grim after playing both Manchester clubs,Liverpool and Spurs(if we lose)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Our GD could look pretty grim after playing both Manchester clubs,Liverpool and Spurs(if we lose)

Agreed, I expect it will take a bit of a battering, especially if we are forced into “going for it” if we don’t pick up points against Leicester, Huddersfield and Palace. Hoping and expecting us not to need goal differerence to avoid relegation though. We are in a pretty good place in comparison to plenty of clubs below us..at the moment...

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Our goal difference is artificial at the moment as our hardest games are in our last four matches. We can’t rely on the current situation. We could easily lose 7 or 8 from our total away at Liverpool and City.

That being said I believe one more win will see us ok.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Can't see us getting battered by Spurs or United at Home. City and Liverpool both late in the season... Still think our worst loss will be the 5-1 vs Liverpool at the Amex.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I don’t think the top sides change their tactics much unless they are playing each other. This is why I really want to see us man up a bit away from home. I think CH tactics need a sprinkle of attacking intent. Don’t like this ‘pinching’ a result away. We won’t get it at Citeh, Liverpool or Palace. Burnley might be having a breather when we go there but I doubt it somehow.

I don’t want it all about the Amex. Leicester are good and Huddersfield might be desperate.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Weird isn't it, posters are predicting losing 6 of 8 games, and still having a 'healthy' goal difference. :rolleyes:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It’s been these 3 teams for me since the beginning of Feb.
I originally had WBA on 29, Swansea 34 & Stoke 36. The key is that the bottom clubs rarely have unexpected wins
Swansea have had plenty.

WB are down already. Stoke in a lot of trouble, and then I think SCC next or maybe West Ham. Swansea are playing well enough and have some winnable games, so I think they'll make it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here