Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Women and their curious inability to adjust the........................

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Height of their car seat relative to the steering wheel!

I've long since noticed the inordinate number of women drivers who seem unable or perhaps unaware that they can adjust their car seat to ensure they are at no point looking through the steering wheel. Next time you drive just clock how many are struggling and it seems to be a phenomenon not restricted to age or make of car.

Any ideas on this or am I just imagining it?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Height of their car seat relative to the steering wheel!

I've long since noticed the inordinate number of women drivers who seem unable or perhaps unaware that they can adjust their car seat to ensure they are at no point looking through the steering wheel. Next time you drive just clock how many are struggling and it seems to be a phenomenon not restricted to age or make of car.

Any ideas on this or am I just imagining it?

Is this you:cool:

D

Deleted member 2719

Look out Women drivers will be on the warpath, worse still there will be men backing them!

:lolol::lolol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
They're better than us at many things but driving isn't one of them.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Many also sit bolt upright about 6 inches from the steering wheel.

They are trying to see the front of the car. Most women are paranoid about hitting things, it freaks them out to not be able to know for certain that a cat is not about to be squashed by them.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Women driving 4 x 4’s.
No I’m stopping this right now.........

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The Doris next door does this. She literally cannot park or get out of a parking space without her husband's assistance and when she drives she looks like a dwarf waxwork who's had a steering wheel melted on to her head.

My wife doesn't do this but she does cover up every single plug socket in the house, even new ones that she's had specifically had put somewhere.

Example 1 - daughter's bedroom. Re-plastered. painted and a new socket put in. Bunk beds dismantled and daughter has her own bed now as son has his own room. Wife pushes the new bed fast against the new plug socket, the only one in the room now, meaning the bed has to be moved every time we want to hoover / charge ipad or laptop.

Example 2 - front room completely redone. MASSIVE wooden trunk put flat against the spare socket that's not being used for the TV / Virgin box. Again the only socket in the front room that I can plug in the laptop with when working from home and / or charge the phone and still hear when it goes off of an evening.

We even had a new socket put it to our bedroom that she spent HOURS placing with the sparkie. It is unobstructed but, because of this, I am not allowed to plug anything in to it in case she trips over it while walking round the room :facepalm:

D

Deleted member 2719

I followed a woman driver today who was braking while going up hill around slight corners a 35 mph.

Probably buying shoes on eBay or something:shrug:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The Doris next door does this. She literally cannot park or get out of a parking space without her husband's assistance and when she drives she looks like a dwarf waxwork who's had a steering wheel melted on to her head.

My wife doesn't do this but she does cover up every single plug socket in the house, even new ones that she's had specifically had put somewhere.

Example 1 - daughter's bedroom. Re-plastered. painted and a new socket put in. Bunk beds dismantled and daughter has her own bed now as son has his own room. Wife pushes the new bed fast against the new plug socket, the only one in the room now, meaning the bed has to be moved every time we want to hoover / charge ipad or laptop.

Example 2 - front room completely redone. MASSIVE wooden trunk put flat against the spare socket that's not being used for the TV / Virgin box. Again the only socket in the front room that I can plug in the laptop with when working from home and / or charge the phone and still hear when it goes off of an evening.

We even had a new socket put it to our bedroom that she spent HOURS placing with the sparkie. It is unobstructed but, because of this, I am not allowed to plug anything in to it in case she trips over it while walking round the room :facepalm:

Weird.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

:lolol:

She isn't the only one to hide sockets. Most of jobs I do are in occupied properties, I sometimes have to plug in an extension lead for power tools/ radio/ lights, so many people seem to cover up their sockets. I say people it's probably women.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Don't keep having a go about wimmin drivers, they're outside right this minute about to have a right go at you.......they're just parking the car........any time now........nearly there........SO close!:lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here