Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton are terrified of us

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
https://realsport101.com/news/sport...n-vs-brighton-lineups-preview-and-prediction/

Stats say the Albion goal scoring threat away comes from Izquierdo and Murray much to the exclusion to anyone else although, Knockaert, March and Stephens have all come close.

Our worse performances were when we lost the games against Huddersfield and WBA but it took set pieces to breach our defence, despite us not being any good on the ball on the day.

Time for Groß & Pröpper to up their game away from home?

Last edited:

larus

Happy? I'd be ecstatic. Let's stay grounded. Everton at Goodison are a vastly different proposition from Southampton and Stoke (where we needed miraculous interventions from Ryan, Dunk and AK to avoid defeat).

I agree with that, but we are also a much more attacking team now. Izquierdo has changed the dynamics of how we play.

I honestl;y feel we have nothing to fear from them. Of course we could still lose - but we have more than enough to hurt them now.

Christ - am I really saying that about little old Brighton against Everton.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They are just fans looking through some shit tinted glasses at the moment. Realistically they have a much better team than us, Hopefully they continue to massively under perform.

We still need a lot of things to go wrong for them tomorrow and a lot of things to work out for us. By no means will it be a walkover, not least to mention they are at home. Only West Ham have rolled over for us this season away from home, I doubt Everton will do the same tomorrow.

Whatever the result tomorrow I don’t think Everton have proved they have ‘a much better team than us’

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Everton fans are very unhappy this season generally, but are definitely not looking forward to tomorrow.

Having said that, we can therefore safely assume at some stage that Rooney will win a penalty against us.

If we don't win or draw, Monday morning could be ugly at work.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Luckily I don't work with any scousers.
I do however work with two Gooners who weren't fans yesterday (f*** Arsenal, I think their words were.) But miraculously became the biggest fans again today. The fact I've seen Arsenal play more times this season than both of them combined is neither here nor there, they're still super fans.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm not a betting man, in fact I've no idea how to place a bet. But I've seen these betting posts at away grounds and if there is one at Everton I'm in with my £5 on Duffy. If he is reading all this he must also be convinced he is going to score.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
The ban for Adrian Williams (sent off at Burnley last week) is a huge blow....... for The Seagulls!!:lolol:

Terrible in both games against Burnley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here