Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Harvey's in Fulham???

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Evening all. I'm off to a gig tomorrow night and was considering my pre-show snifter options. I stumbled across a review for The Pelican near Fulham Broadway that suggested they served Harvey's. However, the review was five years old. I'm guessing the review is woefully out of date but does anybody know the pub? If so, did anybody spot any of the Sussex stuff on tap?

Cheers :cheers:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If it’s “Sussex” you’re after The White Horse (aka The Sloaney Pony) served Long Man when I was in there a few weeks back.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Thanks for the tip. :thumbsup:

The clientele can be a bit annoying but their beers and ales are top notch. They have hand pumps on all three sides of the bar; took me a few hours until I realised this and almost missed an Oakham Citra.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Why Harvey's? Maybe try some London brews?

Last time we played Fulham away, I remember drinking a Twickenham Brewery beer in The Bricklayers Arms.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Why Harvey's? Maybe try some London brews?

Last time we played Fulham away, I remember drinking a Twickenham Brewery beer in The Bricklayers Arms.

I’m in London once every few weeks and often do have local brews. Sometimes it’s nice just to come home.

Thanks for the suggestion though. I shall keep it in mind. Might have to go early and have a pub crawl.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Cross the river to the bricklayers arms in Putney. Have dark star on tap regularly but if not always a good selection of ale.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
If it's the pub near Fulham Broadway tube, I believe that the Pelican has closed and reopened as the Tommy Tucker. No idea what beers they have on now.

There is a Harvey's pub near Borough tube station, The Royal Oak on Tabard St. Appreciate that's a fair way from Fulham!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just find the nearest puddle, scoop it into a glass and there you go

SAC

May 21, 2014
Cross the river to the bricklayers arms in Putney. Have dark star on tap regularly but if not always a good selection of ale.

A fantastic pub but in danger of being gentrified to make it look the same as pretty much every other pub in Putney.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here